Nag Champa

Average Rating:

Nag Champa Fragrance notes

Incense, Champa flower, Amber

Nag Champa information

Nag Champa is a unisex fragrance by Ava Luxe. The fragrance was created by Serena Ava Franco

Reviews of Nag Champa

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative 1 Negative Reviews

cheryl's avatar

Her website uses this to describe:"The classic scent of Indian Nag Champa incense. Smoky and resinous, the incense is accented with champa flower and amber."

Ahhh...hhmmm. It's not terrible...but it just seems quite simplistic. There is smoke (could be interesting). And as advertised a kind of mid-weight incens-y flower-y cloak. For a second it morphs into a dry sweet kind of odd bubblegum on my skin. If I rubbed smokey gum wrappers on my skin, I might get this? Or maybe if I ripped open the incense packaging and rubbed it on my skin...voila..this scent. Where there's smoke.....I want to be engulfed in the passionate flames of some other intrigue. I guess it's one of those head shop, hippie chick things. (?) But personally~No.

27 January, 2011

Kevin Guyer's avatar

This is not the scent of Nag Champa incense. It smells like a vague mix of aroma chemicals thrown over a vanillic base. Whatever!

17 July, 2007