Wild Blackberry Musk

Wild Blackberry Musk information

HouseAva Luxe
PerfumerSerena Ava Franco

About Wild Blackberry Musk

Wild Blackberry Musk is a shared / unisex perfume by Ava Luxe. The fragrance was created by perfumer Serena Ava Franco

Wild Blackberry Musk fragrance notes

Reviews of Wild Blackberry Musk

My only other experience with a Wild Blackberry Musk is the offering from L'Artisan Parfumeur. I like Serena's formulation, and find it to be much longer-lived, richer, and more complex than Mure et Musc.

On me, the opening is quite indolic--civet--along with fruity blackberry. Over time, the musk emerges, which is definitely the long-lasting part on me.

I do enjoy this fragrance, and I will probably purchase a full-sized bottle sometime in the future.
22nd January, 2019
This kicks off with a gorgeous, fruity blackberry - not a smidgeon of cat's pee - just lovely jammy goodness. The scent did not stay on my arms for long (I type on a laptop at work so scents tend to rub off) but remained on my chest all day. I did not get much musk from this, however, though it is a sensual fragrance.
21st May, 2007

Add your review of Wild Blackberry Musk

Shop for Wild Blackberry Musk products online

Member images of Wild Blackberry Musk

There are no member images of Wild Blackberry Musk yet. Why not be the first?