by Ava Luxe

Moksha information

HouseAva Luxe
PerfumerSerena Ava Franco

About Moksha

Moksha is a shared / unisex perfume by Ava Luxe. The fragrance was created by perfumer Serena Ava Franco

Reviews of Moksha

My favorite scent of all time

I can't get enough of Moksha on my wrist. It immediately puts me into a meditative state--that is, I breathe deep and feel calm and happy.

It's smoky, mysterious and unforgettable.

Pros: Wonerfully contemplative and mysterious
Cons: Not demure"

25th July, 2013
From her website: "An essential oil blend of precious Indian woods with a touch of Cashmere musk. Notes: Indian Sandalwood, Himalayan Cedar, Agarwood Silver Pine, Gaiac wood, Cypress, Cashmere Musk Mandarin tangelo. "

I'm still seeking the ultimate woods perfume. This is woods. Woods on nothing not-worthy as a base chypre structure or oriental structure.... I feel I am a pile of fresh kindling here on a camping trip in August. A camping trip in the FOREST. I wait and wait for something to happen. Nothing develops. I just find these mid weight scents with no complexity or counter point a bit difficult to have a conversation with. I find it dull.

27th January, 2011
Wood, wood, and more wood. I can’t see the forest for the trees. At first the non-sandalwoods – the cedar and agarwood – come into play, not strongly, but with a quiet resolve that controls the opening. Eventually the sandalwood claims it own territory, and joins in the wood orgy with the rest of the varieties – pine and cypress. The sandalwood sort of forms the basis of the entire scent, it permeates its creamy essence into the far corners of the fragrance. The only notes available to ameliorate the woodiness of the accord are the musk and mandarin, both of which struggle to retain a tenacious hold on the background. The cumulative result of all this wood is a wonderfully contemplative fragrance. In addition to its ability to inspire, it is one of the most enjoyable wood fragrances I’ve experienced in a long time. It certainly has a place in my collection.
22nd December, 2007

Add your review of Moksha

Shop for Moksha products online

Search Amazon for Moksha

Member images of Moksha

There are no member images of Moksha yet. Why not be the first?