Red Tara

Average Rating:

Red Tara Fragrance notes

Precious Sandalwood, Iris Absolute, Myrrh

Red Tara information

Red Tara is a unisex fragrance by Ava Luxe.

Reviews of Red Tara

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

Red Tara presents an earthy sandalwood: raw and rough with not a bit of sweetener that I can determine. Itís very natural and gives the feeling, almost, of a more or less refined accord of essential oils. I think the myrrh has a lot to do with the feeling of roughness or resinousness in the accord. I donít understand where the iris has found to hide because this is not a complex fragrance and there are very few hiding places. I get sort of a chocolate note in the middle of the opening, and this doesnít surprise me because Iíve often gotten a deep chocolate note in raw sandalwood or opoponax fragrances. Probably not chocolate just a resinous characteristic of wood that smells a bit like chocolate to my nose. When I first smelled Red Tara, I thought it was sure to be a fragrance that Iíd love, but right now Iím shooting for a strong ďlike.Ē It just doesnít do anything or go anywhere; the first sniff is about the same as the last sniff, except that once in a great while I get a sharp vetiver-like note popping up. Red Tara is so wonderfully natural, and I do like it; I can tell that itís the kind of fragrance I will no doubt grow to love. I think it has a place in my future.

05th December, 2007

Add your review of Red Tara

Member images of Red Tara

There are no member images of Red Tara yet. Why not be the first?