Moroccan Mint Tea

Moroccan Mint Tea information

HouseAva Luxe
PerfumerSerena Ava Franco

About Moroccan Mint Tea

Moroccan Mint Tea is a shared / unisex perfume by Ava Luxe. The fragrance was created by perfumer Serena Ava Franco

Moroccan Mint Tea fragrance notes

Reviews of Moroccan Mint Tea

Mrs H Show all reviews
Uncomplicated and gorgeous- a clean and linear scent which I found perfect during a summer pregnancy when I couldn't handle anything 'complex'
05th July, 2011
My warm weather staple, since discovering it last summer. The scent is pretty much as advertised: mint and tea. When sprayed, the opening seems slightly harsher -green and almost bitter- to me as compared to dabbed. I prefer dabbing in this case. It quickly progresses into a strong, recognizably minty scent, without much tea, at first. Tea comes into play about 45 minutes in, and never dominates on my skin. The mint never fully disappears and stays right into the dry-down, though it softens and sweetens, and perhaps gains a vanilla edge. This is THE most long-lasting fragrance I've ever tried; on one occasion, it survived 48 hours and 3 showers.
10th December, 2008
This is a review of the extrait. A nice, refreshing, relatively straightforward fragrance. It opens with a lemon note but fairly quickly changes to mint, tea, and a hint of sugar. The mint smells to me like a cross of spearmint and peppermint, which is good because I associate spearmint with gum. While the mint is the strongest scent, it is well-balanced by the tea.
20th August, 2008

Add your review of Moroccan Mint Tea

Shop for Moroccan Mint Tea products online

Search Amazon for Moroccan Mint Tea

Member images of Moroccan Mint Tea

There are no member images of Moroccan Mint Tea yet. Why not be the first?