Miracle Forever (2006)
    by Lancôme

Reviews of Miracle Forever

Showing 1 to 6 of 10 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral8 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Darvant's avatar
    Darvant

Extremely sweet and angular, wintery and nocturnal. A chic and synthetic scent for the new generation. I smell the spark from the watery/citrusy flowers dancing in the frosty sky of the Saint Petersburg's night. A floral dust swirls with gleams and flakes in the snowy ceremony of the winter king. It's normal the deja vu about fragrances like Angel, Coco Mademoiselle, Very Irresistible, Allure Sensuelle, Flowerbomb atc, etc with all that combination of almondy heliotrope, blackcurrant, star anise, patchouli, vanilla and cedary frankincense. An alternative for the lovers of these ubersweet and chic frosty/sweet synthetical new age compositions.

24 November, 2012

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

Miracle Forever is to me a lighter and more floral version of Innocent by Thierry Mugler.

The scent is indeed very sweet. It would appeal to those that love their sugary-sweet gourmands.

The opening of blackcurrant, peony and star anise is a little too strong, however very pleasant. As the scent wears on, it gradually becomes lighter and more feminine with the introduction of soft florals like mimose, almond blossom, heliotrope and lily-of-the-valley.

The drydown is what bears a striking resemblance to Thierry Mugler's creations. The vanilla, patchouli, amber and incense, together with a hidden chocolatey accord, is very much like the famous gourmand, Angel. A little off-putting to think of Miracle Forever as a blatant copy.

The lasting strength was pretty good, well over six hours, yet the sillage was rather weak. However this fragrance may be a wonderful, cheaper alternative to Innocent and Angel and even more appealing to those that wanted something lighter than the two fragrances aforementioned.

26 June, 2011

paulared's avatar
    paulared

I don't agree with almost anybody here... I just tested this version of Miracle and it is by far the one i like the least. Too overpowering. Deja vu of Angel by Thierry Mugler but with a drydown that tends more to cotton candy (probably cheap ethylmaltol in the formula). I prefer the So Magic! with a lilac note that i adore and that reminds me of my mother´s Diorissimo but in a less concentrated version diluted from Jackie O. to Lilly Allen.

12 June, 2010

mandarinita's avatar
    mandarinita

I really like miracle forever, it smells soft and sensual. It is warm as it dreis down. But when you first apply it its a subdued scent thats has a little kick. I wouldn't say its sweet. I would not buy it again I would test something else, but I wouldn't say its bad.

20th April, 2009

Noraed's avatar
    Noraed

Very sweet scent. It is an Oriental - Vanilla type of scent
    In case your wandering what the notes are, here you go:
    - top notes
    Star Anise, Black Currant Bud, Peony
    - Heart note
    Lily-of-the-Valley, Heliotrope, Almond, Mimosa Absolute
    - base note
    Vanilla, Virginia Cedar, Patchouli, Amber, Frankincense
    It is suitable for you if you like the scent of sweet and Lily of the Valley, like in ‘wish’ perfume.
    For me I would say its neither good nor bad

23 April, 2008

prettykitty's avatar
    prettykitty
    Switzerland Switzerland

I love the powdery and sweet for daytime weare very mutch. I own miracle since years but did not use it mutch, more than 3/4 of the big bottle rests untouched untill today 'cause it's not a scent that amazed me.
    NOW miracle forever has all what I like to wear on daytime: sweetnes, powder and a hint of woodiness/oriental touch. and it's longlasting.
    it's quite a scent for younger woman but I guess somes like me who are passed over 35 but feeling young in spirit might like this and wearing it very well 'cause it's not a sweet-sparkly and overpowering scent, not as "kitschy" like some of Paris Hiltons or Britney's fragrances. The drydowwn is warm and very sensual woody (even kind of elegant) without loosing a good hint of sweet powder. feel like a golden curly haired princess riding on a white unicorn, raining white and pink flowers on me, a remind of my child-wannabe-day-dreams wearing this :o)

very longlasting scent-whisper all day long.

11th December, 2007