Femme de Montblanc (2006)
    by Mont Blanc

Femme de Montblanc Fragrance Notes

Shop for Femme de Montblanc products online

Reviews of Femme de Montblanc

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

pyttlc's avatar
    pyttlc
    China China

This is elegant scent and the stay power is fine. Chocolate is obvious but more than it. This is the first time i try Montblanc and it's good. Purple,not pink. You can imagine the two colors for two type of women. And this is for Purple woman.

28 February, 2013

actiasluna's avatar
    actiasluna

For me this is definitely a two-stars-only scent. The fragrance pyramid is accurate... I would say it smells more synthetic than natural, which always screams "mall scent" to me.

If I'm in the mood for something light and innocuous to wear to work, I might reach for this. It is gourmand all the way, pineapple and chocolate seem to be the most obvious. A cardamom lover, I did not get a rich cardamom note from this at all. The heart notes are somewhat overwhelmed by the gourmand, pineapple stays and stays. I did not get much cinnamon except perhaps in the fleeting moments of the top.

It's a nice scent, as I say innocuous, and at times the raspberry/chocolate with a pineapple twist come to the fore... I'm unsure about the mixing of woods, amber, and musk with those gourmand scents, it can be a little ... not quite nauseating, but sometimes close. So I'm divided. With that slightly odd combination of spice/herb, floral and gourmand and wood... It is ambitious.

I never get peach, perhaps the pineapple and peach smell too similar in this.

It's not a scrubber, but I have to be in a certain mood or this just gets sprayed over with my tried-and-trues.

I have to say that the heart notes may be floral, but to me this is gourmand all the way.

17 April, 2010

latuli's avatar
    latuli
    Venezuela Venezuela

I think is a nice perfum not to sweet not to strong, better to use during the day stay all day long.

07 August, 2008