The Exact Friction of Stars
by Pilar and Lucy

The Exact Friction of Stars information

HousePilar and Lucy

About The Exact Friction of Stars

The Exact Friction of Stars is a feminine perfume by Pilar and Lucy.

Reviews of The Exact Friction of Stars

Unlike a lot of gourmands, this scent smells exactly like food--Mounds bars (long gone chocolate-covered coconut bars), to be exact, wrapper and all. It also has notes of banana, cocoa butter, citrus and pineapple. All of this is resting on a marshmallowy vanilla base. You could eat something that smells like this, but your blood sugar would never be the same.

50ish bucks for a niche frag is shockingly low, which is why I had to try this. However, it has no structure to speak of, and this scent would work much better as a body oil.
07th February, 2016
This smells exactly like a dark chocolate Bounty bar that's been hanging around a bit too long. Musty, sickly, plasticky, artificial-smelling, just bad.
03rd February, 2011
A sweet coconutty confection of a fragrance. I have the body lotion, and it layers beautifully with spicy and vanilla scents. It's VERY gourmand on the edible side, with notes of vanilla, nuts, and yes, coconut. When I wear it I get the distinct urge to visit my local Mrs. Sees (a candy store here in California). That urge doesn't last long, thank goodness! The one thing about both the lotion and the EdP that I don't like is the lasting power. Not long--maybe an hour or two.
15th June, 2008
I asked my SO to tell me what he thought of it, and had my initial reaction confirmed when he started singing "Do you like piņa coladas . . ."
12th October, 2006

Add your review of The Exact Friction of Stars

Shop for The Exact Friction of Stars products online

Search Amazon for The Exact Friction of Stars

Member images of The Exact Friction of Stars

There are no member images of The Exact Friction of Stars yet. Why not be the first?