Innocent Secret (2006)

• Availability: In Production : Limited Edition
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Innocent Secret information

Same bottle and juice as Innocent Summer Flash (available in Europe), but sold exclusively at Victoria's Secret stores in North America.

Reviews of Innocent Secret

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

summergirl's avatar
    summergirl

I absolutely loved this fragrance, was desperate to locate it, then realised it was limited edition, so much more evocative and feminine than angel ( which i have reluctantly used as a poor reserve since so hard to locate now sometimes on ebay e.t.c., encapsulates summer in a bottle for me PLEASE bring it back.

31st July, 2010

pinkmimosa's avatar
    pinkmimosa

A gentle, clean, unoffensive scent that smells to me like a grapefruit that someone with clean soapy hands just began punching cloves(?) through to create a pomander. You can hardly smell the cloves, if it is cloves. Let's just say, I smell some kind of spice that prevents it from being all grapefruit, plus soap or bubble bath (is it a floral note?). The only reason I bought this, by the way, is because I love Angel so much I'll try anything Thierry Mugler. This is very common and forgettable by comparison.

03 May, 2009