Marrons Glacés

HouseLaura Mercier
PerfumerPatricia Choux
Parent CompanyAlticor Inc

About Marrons Glacés

Marrons Glacés is a feminine perfume by Laura Mercier. The fragrance was created by perfumer Patricia Choux

Reviews of Marrons Glacés

I keep going by the LM counter to sniff/try this. It has a nutty-woodyish-SWEET and candley smell to it .It makes me think of fall-Christmas time when we get scented candles in the foodie scents ( hazelnut creme, vanilla custard,toasted chestnut-etc.).
If you like Balenciaga's Rumba for that candley note ,and you like the smell of the candle isle at big box stores,and you like sweet gourmand scents then I would recomend this to you .
If you don't then you may want to pass on this one. As for me I want a bottle (in my big collection) it falls in the sweet,woodsyish,wierd for me and I like it .
21st October, 2011
According to Laura Mercier, Marrons Glaces notes include: mirabelle & hazelnut leaves, cyclamine, jasmine, chesnut flower, heliotrope, vanilla and amber.
Goodness--this should be right up my alley! Candied chestnuts, hazelnut (love hazelnut!) and a base of amber and vanilla! What's not to love? Alas, this fragrance turns plasticky and synthetic and unpleasant on my skin very quickly. A little rancid, even, like a fatty note that has broken down to its component fatty acids in the bottle..even before application. I love the IDEA of this fragrance, but the formula just doesn't work on my skin.
13th January, 2009

Add your review of Marrons Glacés

Shop for Marrons Glacés products online

Search Amazon for Marrons Glacés

Member images of Marrons Glacés

There are no member images of Marrons Glacés yet. Why not be the first?