Chestnut & Vetiver (2004)
    by Wickle

• Launched: 2004
    • Type: Shared / Unisex / Unspecified
    • Availability: In Production
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Chestnut & Vetiver information

Chestnut & Vetiver is a unisex fragrance by Wickle. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Chestnut & Vetiver

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Caltha's avatar

Sweden Sweden

A warm, round, sweetish, musky scent, quite unlike any other. I guess it's the uncommon chestnut note. It has a slightly peppery touch which I assume is the vetiver. Very nice and very original.

29 March, 2007

flathorn's avatar

This was the quintessential 'Meh' fragrance for me. It wasn't bad, but it just didn't do anything for me. It has a warm nut and cool vetiver opening, which gives it a cool/warm juxtaposition. This is interesting, but only mildly so. In the drydown it becomes more vetiver than chestnut, at which point the combination is more pleasing, but it's still hard to get too excited about. Vetiver fans might find this one an interesting take on the note, but there are too many nice fragrances out there to mess with ones for which I have to work up an interest.

20th December, 2006 (Last Edited: 28 June, 2011)

Add your review of Chestnut & Vetiver