Art of Perfumery No.6 (2006)
by Art of Perfumery

Art of Perfumery No.6 information

Year of Launch2006

HouseArt of Perfumery

About Art of Perfumery No.6

Art of Perfumery No.6 is a masculine fragrance by Art of Perfumery. The scent was launched in 2006

Art of Perfumery No.6 fragrance notes

Reviews of Art of Perfumery No.6

The heads notes (the opening, really) is off-putting. It truly is. With everything almost happening at once. Cloves, peper, and heavy-handed herbs just go all willy-nilly everywhere. As with any fragrance, the drydown is the true nature of the fragrance but with no. 6 here it's bipolar. Manic at first but then calm and distant later on. Now the drydown I really like. Woodsy moss and I mean woodsy. And it smells like real moss, too. And tea? Forget it, I don't smell it.

Sillage is great, longevity is great, the scent is confusing.
21st January, 2010
Hoody Show all reviews
As I write this, I'm experiencing the last of my sample of No. 6 and I will most certainly buy a bottle in the near future. To me, this is a "leather" scent in the sense that I love to wear this when I'm wearing leather (and I ain't talkin' about sneakers, boys!). The fragrance itself is spicy, unusual, captivating and powerful...attributes that bring out the dominance in my personality.
18th February, 2007
I got a sample of this because of a blog review describing it as a dark, naughty leather scent rather than a tea scent. It's true it doesn't have the simple freshness of most tea scents, but I'd call it a rubber scent rather than a tea scent.
I have a perfume oil sample with black tea and musk only, and it smells just like rubber and tar too. The perfumer said it was a common reaction to the musk flower, but I'm thinking maybe it's the black tea that sometimes go rubbery.
Anyway, I usually like rubber/tar/smoked tea scents, but No 6 has the unfortunate musty, stale sourness of certain herbal vintage perfumes, like Bandit. That unpleasant herbal note reminds me of Aomassais Harmatan Noir too.
In short: while I do appreciate the rubbery quality of No 6 I think Andy Tauers Lonestar Memories, CdGs Synthetics or even Bulgari Black are better alternatives.
26th October, 2006

Add your review of Art of Perfumery No.6

Shop for Art of Perfumery No.6 products online

Search Amazon for Art of Perfumery No.6

Member images of Art of Perfumery No.6

There are no member images of Art of Perfumery No.6 yet. Why not be the first?