Secret Wish Magical Romance (2006)
by Anna Sui

Secret Wish Magical Romance information

Year of Launch2006

HouseAnna Sui
Parent CompanyInter Parfums
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Secret Wish Magical Romance

Secret Wish Magical Romance is a feminine perfume by Anna Sui. The scent was launched in 2006

Secret Wish Magical Romance fragrance notes

Reviews of Secret Wish Magical Romance

While Anna Sui fails to impress me with her uniqueness, I can't help but admire the cute, girly bottles.

I must admit that in real-life the bottles look rather cheap and tacky, but since my teenage years I always longed to discover what was inside those delicate and fairy-like bottles.

Well, the green-blue bottle (Secret Wish) was a disaster, however the contents of the pink bottle are rather likable.

Magic Romance is what I'd call a subtle fruity floral. It opens with soft and harmonious citrus and sweet melon. The overall impression is fresh and wearable.

The white florals in the heart are more soapy than creamy, which had me slightly disappointed yet also relieved. Magic Romance does have a somewhat synthetic feel, most likely caused by the coconut and musk which reminds me of an air freshner.

I'm actually a fan of this fragrance's simplicity. While personally I seek more complex and unique scents for my wardrobe, I can see why this may appeal to the younger crowd or those just becoming interested in fragrances.

The lasting strength is very good and I don't doubt that this fragrance has been a popular sell, however I do disagree with the price which is a very costly $70 Australian dollars, (and that's the discounted price).

26th June, 2011
very young fragrance,i think it can cure pain.
these days,i have wore the frgrangce of CD,Chanel.but when i wore this yesterday,i found that i am just a little young girl. not sexy but pure,easy and active girl.
the note and bottle make me happy,it's really fancy.
if you don't care about the huge number of the users of the fragrace and the short lasting time on your skin,it's really not a bad pink fragrance.
17th October, 2009

Add your review of Secret Wish Magical Romance

Shop for Secret Wish Magical Romance products online

Shop for Secret Wish Magical Romance at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Secret Wish Magical Romance

Member images of Secret Wish Magical Romance

There are no member images of Secret Wish Magical Romance yet. Why not be the first?