Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle (2006)
by Agent Provocateur

Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle information

Year of Launch2006
AvailabilityDiscontinued / Limited Edition

HouseAgent Provocateur
Parent CompanyInter Parfums
Parent Company at launchSelective Beauty

About Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle

An Eau de Toilette strength re-interpretation of the original.

Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle fragrance notes

Reviews of Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle

Well, it's not awful. Just not very good.

Extremely light with the tea, jasmine and osmanthus notes, supported by cedar, at the center. (Can someone tell me why such florals as gardenia and magnolia are mentioned when their oils are scent-less?)

The musk, vetiver and amber notes are very synthetic, as is probably every note in this concoction. They do not intrude, even though one wishes they might to give this some weight, some gravitas.

As such, it is a harmless, almost scentless, drug store fragrance. If you paid over $5 for it, you got ripped off.

If this is supposed to be provocative, I'd say the makers are still in kindergarten.
09th September, 2018
rbaker Show all reviews
The opening is quite fruity, with a light spicy pepper note. The drydown is floral, with a synthetic rose paired with gardenia together with a herbal undertone, like rosemary and hints of a very delicate tea note.

The base notes centre around a very light musky impression. I get soft sillage, poor projection and four hours of longevity. Overall suitable for spring, but on my skin it remains not only faint after the opening phase, but also dull and colourless. Not bad but not good either. 2/5.
22nd January, 2016
It took me a while to review this one. I was holding out hope on it but I've finally thrown in the towel.
I love the original AP, but as many reviewers note, you can't wear it everywhere. I thought a lightened version might be really awesome. It doesn't need to be a clone, just have the same sensibility, and I understand you can't use all the notes of the original, and just water them down. There's some serious sexy flirtation going on in the original, and you need to water that down too, or it ends up being yet another fragrance you can't wear out in the light of day. So it *does* need to be a little different, a little tamer. I'm okay with that.
My problem has nothing to do with the concept or their rendition. It is a simple clash of chemistry, which I was hoping might change over time... but it hasn't. I love rose, but my skin is pretty picky about which ones it likes. It totally has a mind of its own. The rose in the original is fun, sexy, but still sweet, and my skin loves it. Not so with Eau Emotionelle. It may not be the rose producing the synthetic note I'm getting, but whichever molecule it is, my skin and it are not doing well together.
I liked the idea of a daytime AP enough that I've been willing to try it three different times over three years. But I'm going to give this up.
16th July, 2012
At first spray of this I wasn't sure I was going to like it, very strong pepper to my nose, then after a while I got the tea, and soft florals, gorgeous, and now after 4 hours I can find the cedar, my absolute favourite base note. A soft, gentle but sexy fragrance.

It's now 10 hours after I applied EE and its still there, I don't have to put my nose to my wrist or anything. It lasts forever and its so sensual and wonderful, I feel like I could wear it forever and be happy. Its March, I'm in the UK and all the magnolia trees are in bloom and beautiful, and every one reminds me of Eau Emotionelle, and how fantastic it is.
Honestly, right now if someone told me I could only keep one of my seventy-something frags I would choose this one.
Its outstanding, quality, sillage and longevity are 10+.
I can't praise it highly enough.
25th March, 2012
Supposedly this is the lighter variation of the original, however I don't entirely agree. In some ways I see this fragrance as the younger version of Agent Provocateur because it is so light and transparent.

The scent itself is actually very faint, a big shock to the nose after smelling Agent Provocateur. Added to this fragrance is the note of pink pepper which is rather dominant in the top and heart of this perfume. Although Eau Emotionelle attempts to emulate the spicyness and sexiness of the original, it never achieves what Agent Provocateur had captured so well.

I was a little disappointed that Eau Emotionelle wasn't as outstanding and daring as it's original. This fragrance was much too bland for my tastes.

For lovers of Agent Provocateur, you will either love this or hate this. If you happen to love it, you will appreciate it for having the versatility to be worn during the warmer months and to the office.

26th April, 2011
Ho hum. Not the best AP in my humble opinion! Lovely and light though, but not the statement of the original, maybe that makes it better for a lot of people? Might try this one again, could change my mind...
03rd July, 2010

AGENT PROVOCATEUR EAU EMOTIONNELLE by Agent Provocateur - 168086

End Date: Tuesday Oct-23-2018 23:21:33 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $9.64
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle by Agent Provocateur 3.4 oz 100 ml EDT Tester

End Date: Thursday Oct-25-2018 1:40:18 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $23.30

Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle EDT Spray (Tester) 3.4 oz/100 ml Women

End Date: Thursday Oct-25-2018 13:48:15 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $31.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle by Agent Provocateur Eau De Toilette Spray (T

End Date: Saturday Oct-27-2018 3:37:47 PDT

Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle 3.3 oz / 100 ml Eau de Toilette Perfume 3.4

End Date: Saturday Oct-27-2018 19:00:40 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $32.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

AGENT PROVOCATEUR EAU EMOTIONNELLE by Agent Provocateur EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ *TESTER

End Date: Sunday Oct-28-2018 9:57:24 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $39.62
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Women (NIB)

End Date: Monday Oct-29-2018 12:44:29 PDT

Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle EDT Spray 3.3 oz/ 100 ml for Women *NO BOX

End Date: Wednesday Oct-31-2018 10:18:54 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $46.82
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle Perfume By Agent Provocateur Eau De Toilet...

End Date: Wednesday Oct-31-2018 13:48:41 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $23.99

Member images of Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle

There are no member images of Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle yet. Why not be the first?