Intimately Beckham Men (2006)
by Beckham

Intimately Beckham Men information

Year of Launch2006

HouseBeckham
SupplierIFF
PackagingLutz Herrmann
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Intimately Beckham Men

Intimately Beckham Men is a masculine fragrance by Beckham. The scent was launched in 2006 and the bottle was designed by Lutz Herrmann

Intimately Beckham Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Intimately Beckham Men

I like this fragrance.
I find that I really enjoy wearing it.
I have to agree with other reviewers that it doesn't last and needs to be liberally applied to get any staying power~but I still like it :-)
04th April, 2015
Smells like beef stock.
06th December, 2014
As regards to the quality itself, Intimately Beckham for Men is basically an Iso E galore, comprising an all-in-one accord of soft, aromatic woods (cedar, sandalwood), amber, white flowers, something plummy, citrus, anise, a subtle incense note, vanilla, with a salty/balsamic aftertaste. Quality aside, which I guess it's not the main concern for the average customers of this type of scents, it's a unisex, clean, inoffensive woody-ambery-floral scent, completely dull, but it does the job (especially for the cheap price).

29th June, 2014
A very nice blend of incense, nutmeg, violet, and citrus, with a sandalwood dry down, and a touch of amber. The name stays true to its character, as this one is very "intimate". You really gotta be close to get this one, and unfortunately, it only lasts about 2 or 3 hours. It's cheap enough though, you can find 2.5 oz bottles for 15 bucks, which is a good price. This is a good one to wear before getting really close with your partner, or laying close to them in bed, that's just my opinion.

Oddly, for something so simple and cheap, there is nothing quite like this to me. If this had better longevity it would be a 5 star fragrance to me.
31st January, 2014 (last edited: 04th February, 2015)
Signature scent if you could smell it

Well,

this is a fabulous smelling scent. All ingredients, elements accords, etc. are in balance. The comparisons to Gucci pour Homme I are valid.

Unfortunately, this seems to suffer the "Coty Curse", an affliction that seems to beset a lot of fragrances. That is, it has VERY weak sillage and longevity. It beggars belief that a company like Coty cannot marshal the resources to make fragrances that you can actually smell. This seems to affect so many of their fragrances. The first thing I look for when buying a fragrance is the word Coty. If I see that, I run for the hills. Well, not quite, but you get my drift.

Pros: 5 star smell
Cons: 1 star projection and sillage"

27th August, 2013
Wallflower

Reviews suggested that through its apparent similarity to things I liked (GPH I, Dirty English) Intimately Beckham might be a bargain stroke of genius. Unfortunately, while all of the notes were in place--a more finely-modulated Dirty English with a vanillic undercurrent might be a point of reference--IB proved to be perhaps the faintest, frailest scent I have ever worn, whether on skin or on fabric. I literally cannot smell the stuff an hour later after a liberal application. Nor do I appear to be alone in having this problem. Some people can detect it without having to bathe in in, though.

Pros: Well-composed
Cons: Inaudible"

23rd July, 2013

Add your review of Intimately Beckham Men

Shop for Intimately Beckham Men products online

Shop for Intimately Beckham Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Intimately Beckham Men

Member images of Intimately Beckham Men

There are no member images of Intimately Beckham Men yet. Why not be the first?