Intimately Beckham Women (2006)
by Beckham

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingLutz Herrmann
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Intimately Beckham Women

Intimately Beckham Women is a feminine perfume by Beckham. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Pierre Béthouart. The bottle was designed by Lutz Herrmann

Intimately Beckham Women fragrance notes

Reviews of Intimately Beckham Women

I adore this scent because it is fresh and feminine in a more mature way than the candy sugary stuff. A little goes a long way. I just got another bottle in swap this year (2014) after not wearing it since 2009-2010. I missed it so much. I threw a perfectly good bottle away because a crazy lady with allergies followed me out to my car and threatened to sue me for making her sick by wearing it. I told her I had allergies, asthma and even migraines too, but I don't over-apply and I take my medicine so I can enjoy it. She wasn't satisfied with that. She went into our building to complain about it. I nearly lost my job. Now that I have the bottle back, I'll wear it at home as much as I want. I probably won't wear it on the job though. I hope that scene never happens again with any of my perfumes.
11th July, 2014
excellent

My Fav

14th August, 2013
I like it !

Yeah worth your money

Pros: Very clean feeling and extremely feminine
Cons: Tooo similar to Curious by britney? Unoriginal and boring

06th July, 2013
I really quite like this perfume. It's a very light and fun floral and I think the bottle design suits the perfume perfectly. The top notes are really nice but I was disappointed with the middle and base notes, not because they smelt bad, (which they didn't), but because the perfume reminded me so much of Curious by Britney Spears. Now when I read the notes in this perfume I can see that they both contain tuberose, white flowers, vanilla and musk.

I'm not a fan of perfumes or celebrities that copy one another.

26th April, 2011
This perfume lacks Oringinality
when i'v broung this i was a bit disapointed it was too light
the notes where bland.
14th December, 2010
Intimately Beckham Women smells exactly like your average drier tissue. This is not a bad smell but in no way exceptional. Yes, it is light,powdery and feminine but completely uninteresting. Just rub a drier tissue on your wrist and you'll have the same effect for a fraction of the cost! I suppose this perfume could be used as a linen spray or the like, if you love the smell of fresh laundry.
15th June, 2010

Add your review of Intimately Beckham Women

Shop for Intimately Beckham Women products online

Shop for Intimately Beckham Women at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Intimately Beckham Women

Member images of Intimately Beckham Women

There are no member images of Intimately Beckham Women yet. Why not be the first?