Absolument Absinthe Le Parfum D'Interdits (2006)
    by Absolument

Average Rating: 3

Based on 23 ratings

Absolument Absinthe Le Parfum D'Interdits Fragrance Notes

Absolument Absinthe Le Parfum D'Interdits information

Absolument Absinthe Le Parfum D'Interdits is a unisex fragrance by Absolument. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Absolument Absinthe Le Parfum D'Interdits

Showing 1 to 6 of 11 reviews.

michailG's avatar

Absolument Absinthe offers a great value for money sample pack. From the samples I received and tried Le Parfum D' Interdits (AALePdI) is my favorite. I also tried their classic creations for men, women, as well as the gendered 13th Note offerings. AALePdI is a green flowery light composition that it is pleasant and wearable and unisex enough. It has average silage and above average longevity. For much greater longevity and silage I would recommend the oriental gourmand of the series which I think is the 13th Note for women. In general the offerings I tried from this house demonstrate the use of high quality ingredients, seamless compositions, and an unmistakable old school vibe. None of the perfumes I tried is to my taste but I am sure plenty of people appreciate the old fashion feeling of Absolument Absinthe. These are definitely not ground breaking perfumes and expectations from the "mystical" Absinthe connection aren't fulfilled. But at least AALePdI is pleasantly unisex and wearable just don't expect too many compliments ... or looks of horror and disgust. I strongly suggest to try a few times before you buy.

22nd February, 2015

's avatar

I can see why some don't like this fragrance and I did not like it at first, either. I couldn't quite put my finger on it - maybe it was the chinese tea in the topnotes, but it smelled kind of cheap. It just turned my nose. And I still don't entirely like the topnote. However, the middle and dry-down notes I found to be great, and that's the reason I like it. Some other reviewers say it smells like Ck1 and I have a friend who smelled Absolument and also noted that it smells like Ck1, so this may be true ( I haven't smelled Ck1 in quite a long time). Overall, I think it's worth a try.

08th October, 2011

Olfactangel's avatar

I just received a sample of this scent and I am very intrigued by it. On first application I could smell the bright licorce of a high quality absinthe unfolding on my skin. After an hour I could smell the heart, a subtle floral boquet with a hint of spice underscoring the brightness of an almost licorce, mint, bergamot melody. This is defintely an interesting scent but I truly think it would have to blend harmonously with your personal chemisty to have that touch of magic. It seems to be working well for me. I will defintely be purchasing a full sized bottle of this concotion.

13th June, 2010

's avatar

To be avoided. CK1 is much better - and cheaper. Dull and over-priced synthetic washing-up liquid-like scent.

09th April, 2010

mooneggs's avatar

To be honest, I don't know what absinthe is supposed to smell like, but I decided to try this unisex fragrance anyhow. The fact that it is titled "absinthe", is really beyond the point. There is so much more that this fragrance has to offer, than merely the connotations of its name.
    It is easily my new favourite! For me it starts as a very fresh clean green-scent (similar to a "soapy" scent if you want to call it that, but definitely just more green), but only stays this way for maybe 10 minutes. It quickly changes on my skin to a still fresh smell, but with deepening notes, that reminded me first of CK One (from what I remembered of it) and then a blend of CK One and Noa (which is heavier). And finally, maybe even deeper to notes of what I can remember of CK Be. It is very hard to peg, but I am addicted to the complicated and complex bouquet of the mingling scents. For a lady specifically, I find the intrigues of this fragrance a perfect match to my personality, a little edgy and mysterious, as the notes involved are definitely not common to woman's perfumes. I have special ordered a new bottle from the UK, and cannot wait for its arrival so I can start wearing this one everyday. :-) I can't get enough!

04th April, 2010

moltening's avatar

Thailand Thailand

I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet. Absolument Absinthe is basically a slightly more floral interpretation of CK One. Try sampling them side by side! This is overpriced crap -- avoid!

31st August, 2009

Add your review of Absolument Absinthe Le Parfum D'Interdits

Member images of Absolument Absinthe Le Parfum D'Interdits

There are no member images of Absolument Absinthe Le Parfum D'Interdits yet. Why not be the first?