MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith) (2005)

Year of Launch2005

HouseElternhaus
PerfumerMark Buxton

About MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith)

MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith) is a shared / unisex perfume by Elternhaus. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Mark Buxton

Reviews of MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith)

Well, I nearly always like Mark Buxton's way with incense and this stuff is no exception. Due to its jaw-droppingly stupid name and needlessly exclusive pricing, I can't see this juice having much market life, which is too bad because it is a really nice scent. I'm not super sold on the brash dill note in the opening, but it sort of works once you accept the idea, and then anyway steps back into the middle ground fairly quickly once things settle down to a really warm woody-incense glow. It's another scent where the drydown is worth the price of admission... Or would be, if the price were somewhere within the realm of sanity, that is.
14th February, 2010
I think this is beautiful, transparent, atmospheric, a little weird, definitely goes into "work of art" category for me. Then again, I love Mark Buxton's creations. To me, this is most similar to Monocle Scent One: Hinoki -- has the same Japanese cedar, white incense accord. My concern with the price is that it should have better longevity for $300. Perhaps if they spent less on the packaging (a block of concrete....). A keeper.
17th December, 2008
really nice scent! not so nice price though! opens with a heavenly white cloud of florals, musk and amber...something in it whispers "sperms" too...weird...overall pretty neat and musky in the opening soon progressing into green notes with a rich base of incense which at time is very sugary sweet...not a single scent tht i cud refer it too. nice overall. worth the price? yes, why not?
30th September, 2008
This is a mixture of all the religions various smells in their temples, synagogues, cathedrals, etc. Incense, vetiver, sandalwood, patchouli. Everything that makes you think zealous fundamentalist crackpot. THIS IS AN AMAZING SMELL. Perhaps worth the money. I haven't encountered a fragrance that's both earthy yet dreamy. Terre d'Hermes came close but I ended up not liking Td'H. Side note: I put this one before going to bed and I had the most amazing dreams. Usually I never remember my dreams.
29th August, 2008
Three hundred dollars to smell like incense and pot? I could do it for twenty.

Nice scent, but probably best suited for former hippies who are now rich and part of the establishment (or other bourgeois bohemians).

30th June, 2008
An ambery resin-like opening, which is no surprise considering the ingredients. I like the concept of the name, though it must be unpronounceable. For some that might be part of the adventure of this fragrance.
It has a mideast resin and spice sensibility to it, is easy to wear, and doesn't stray from its concept, but what I found interesting was the distinct hemp/marijuana smell that emerged after 5 minutes. I don't know if it is a trick of my nose, or it was formulated to do so, though the effect is not unpleasant. The drydown becomes more lightly powdered amber, somewhat comforting as all powdered ambers are to me.
I almost wish the non-amber, spicier, resinous notes were just a touch more prevalent. That is the quality I found most intriguing - the juxtaposition of warm amber and spicier resins, mainly the marijuana resin note. Before seeing the ingredient list, I thought of the sparkier note as cistus, though it may have been the black pepper.
While pleasant, I'd don't know if I'd buy a bottle, though I would certainly wear it if gifted with one, and I would recommend anyone try it. The problem is this is a hard genre to shine in - there are so many nice amber/spice/wood fragrances. I think the hemp resin note was the most intriguing portion of it... and the name of course. These give it it's distinction, which isn't a bad one. All you former pot heads take note.
13th January, 2007

Add your review of MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith)

Shop for MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith) products online

Search Amazon for MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith)

Member images of MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith)

There are no member images of MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith) yet. Why not be the first?