MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith) (2005)

MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith) information

Year of Launch2005

PerfumerMark Buxton

About MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith)

MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith) is a shared / unisex perfume by Elternhaus. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Mark Buxton

Reviews of MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith)

Five star woody floral masterpiece? We think not, despite Mr. Turin's high praise and the scent's rarity - no samples allowed, one must pay a fortune for bottles based on faith alone - now released by a company called, indeed, Unifaith.

An outrageously priced spicy amber scent with smoky olibanum, more representative of Dana and Lauder, crossed with Etro's incense bases.

The basil and immortelle give it a gourmand opening, softened by rose, then it is all base notes: Woods, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk, Amber, Olibanum.

Stick with Etro and Parfums d'Empire for quality versions of spice, florals, incense combos at half the price.
24th February, 2016
Well, I nearly always like Mark Buxton's way with incense and this stuff is no exception. Due to its jaw-droppingly stupid name and needlessly exclusive pricing, I can't see this juice having much market life, which is too bad because it is a really nice scent. I'm not super sold on the brash dill note in the opening, but it sort of works once you accept the idea, and then anyway steps back into the middle ground fairly quickly once things settle down to a really warm woody-incense glow. It's another scent where the drydown is worth the price of admission... Or would be, if the price were somewhere within the realm of sanity, that is.
14th February, 2010
I think this is beautiful, transparent, atmospheric, a little weird, definitely goes into "work of art" category for me. Then again, I love Mark Buxton's creations. To me, this is most similar to Monocle Scent One: Hinoki -- has the same Japanese cedar, white incense accord. My concern with the price is that it should have better longevity for $300. Perhaps if they spent less on the packaging (a block of concrete....). A keeper.
17th December, 2008
really nice scent! not so nice price though! opens with a heavenly white cloud of florals, musk and amber...something in it whispers "sperms" too...weird...overall pretty neat and musky in the opening soon progressing into green notes with a rich base of incense which at time is very sugary sweet...not a single scent tht i cud refer it too. nice overall. worth the price? yes, why not?
30th September, 2008
This is a mixture of all the religions various smells in their temples, synagogues, cathedrals, etc. Incense, vetiver, sandalwood, patchouli. Everything that makes you think zealous fundamentalist crackpot. THIS IS AN AMAZING SMELL. Perhaps worth the money. I haven't encountered a fragrance that's both earthy yet dreamy. Terre d'Hermes came close but I ended up not liking Td'H. Side note: I put this one before going to bed and I had the most amazing dreams. Usually I never remember my dreams.
29th August, 2008
Three hundred dollars to smell like incense and pot? I could do it for twenty.

Nice scent, but probably best suited for former hippies who are now rich and part of the establishment (or other bourgeois bohemians).

30th June, 2008

Add your review of MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith)

Shop for MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith) products online

Search Amazon for MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith)

Member images of MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith)

There are no member images of MoslBuddJewChristHinDao (Unifaith) yet. Why not be the first?