Lucky Number 6 (2006)

HouseLucky Brand
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchClaiborne Cosmetics

About Lucky Number 6

Lucky Number 6 is a feminine perfume by Lucky Brand. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Lucky Number 6

I like several of these inexpensive fragrances – but this isn’t one of them. I think it’s the combination pineapple / watery note in the opening that turns me off – just too plastic for my taste. And then there’s the gingerlily… I never did get along with them. These synthetic ambiances hang around for the total run of the fragrance, so I pretty much have to sign this one off on Lucky Number 6. I guess “6” isn’t my lucky number. One thing about it: it smells much better on my clothes than on my skin.
28th August, 2015
I didn't get any of the fruit mentioned, and from the reviews I see everybody is catching something different from this fragrance. I get no fruit, but a mildly spicy woodsy fragrance. It is definitely a fall fragrance, warm, and slightly soapy. Stays close to your body and has absolutely no projection. Within the hour there is only a hint of it sticking around. Although I like the fragrance, I doubt I would buy a bottle. This is for when you are hanging around the house and just want to smell clean perfume.
21st September, 2014
I'm not sure if I detect peach or melon in the top notes but I don't enjoy it at all. I like those fruits but if I didn't, this scent would make me stay clear of those for life.
22nd January, 2010
It gives me a warm feeling, great to sniff and smell.. I wouldn't really want to actually WEAR it though. I don't know, just not for me. A good scent non-the-less, though. Reminds me of cherry blossom trees or some sort.

I personally wouldn't recommend it.
28th May, 2009
I really like this scent and I guess it's partially because I'll always associate with a person I dearly loved. I bought a full EDP bottle in the summer of 2007 based on a scented strip on a magazine. Risky, I know, but unlike with Carolina Herrera earlier (yuck!) it worked. Lucky Number 6 on me is very clean and very fresh but without sharpness that most other such scents develop. This soft, soapy cleanliness makes for a most interesting interplay between coolness and warmth within the fragrance - it's like the topnotes are cool, but once you get close enough, you are enveloped in something warm, almost smiling. It's not a sexy, seductive or mature scent, and thankfully not very sweet either; it's more young and scrubbed and serene with a hint of quiet sophistication. And I did wear it a lot when I loved a person whom I have since lost... and this gives it an aura of wistful tenderness, which is my very personal association with this fragrance.
25th December, 2008
I got a little travel size or tester bottle of this from my step dad that he got it a pack and I really love the smell of it. It is a great fall fragrance because it reminds me of cool weather with a bit of warmth. I love the spiciness. But I would not recommend this. One reason it, when I wore it I actually had girls ask what I was wearing and then say it stank. So although I found it soothing it definitely wasn't seductive. The lasting power is really bad to. I would only recommend this as an air freshener for your car or room or something.
04th August, 2008

Add your review of Lucky Number 6

Shop for Lucky Number 6 products online

Shop for Lucky Number 6 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Lucky Number 6

Member images of Lucky Number 6

There are no member images of Lucky Number 6 yet. Why not be the first?