Lucky Number 6 (2006)

Lucky Number 6 information

Year of Launch2006

HouseLucky Brand

About Lucky Number 6

Lucky Number 6 is a feminine perfume by Lucky Brand. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Lucky Number 6

I didn't get any of the fruit mentioned, and from the reviews I see everybody is catching something different from this fragrance. I get no fruit, but a mildly spicy woodsy fragrance. It is definitely a fall fragrance, warm, and slightly soapy. Stays close to your body and has absolutely no projection. Within the hour there is only a hint of it sticking around. Although I like the fragrance, I doubt I would buy a bottle. This is for when you are hanging around the house and just want to smell clean perfume.
21st September, 2014
I'm not sure if I detect peach or melon in the top notes but I don't enjoy it at all. I like those fruits but if I didn't, this scent would make me stay clear of those for life.
22nd January, 2010
It gives me a warm feeling, great to sniff and smell.. I wouldn't really want to actually WEAR it though. I don't know, just not for me. A good scent non-the-less, though. Reminds me of cherry blossom trees or some sort.

I personally wouldn't recommend it.
28th May, 2009
I really like this scent and I guess it's partially because I'll always associate with a person I dearly loved. I bought a full EDP bottle in the summer of 2007 based on a scented strip on a magazine. Risky, I know, but unlike with Carolina Herrera earlier (yuck!) it worked. Lucky Number 6 on me is very clean and very fresh but without sharpness that most other such scents develop. This soft, soapy cleanliness makes for a most interesting interplay between coolness and warmth within the fragrance - it's like the topnotes are cool, but once you get close enough, you are enveloped in something warm, almost smiling. It's not a sexy, seductive or mature scent, and thankfully not very sweet either; it's more young and scrubbed and serene with a hint of quiet sophistication. And I did wear it a lot when I loved a person whom I have since lost... and this gives it an aura of wistful tenderness, which is my very personal association with this fragrance.
25th December, 2008
I got a little travel size or tester bottle of this from my step dad that he got it a pack and I really love the smell of it. It is a great fall fragrance because it reminds me of cool weather with a bit of warmth. I love the spiciness. But I would not recommend this. One reason it, when I wore it I actually had girls ask what I was wearing and then say it stank. So although I found it soothing it definitely wasn't seductive. The lasting power is really bad to. I would only recommend this as an air freshener for your car or room or something.
04th August, 2008
Upon first spraying this fragrance on the skin, it would seem to have notes that would last all day, BUT after about an hour, it is hardly detectable, although still there, but would be better for the woman/girl who wants a light fragrance that isn't overpowering. It is a very nice fragrance though. They should have put "eau de toilette" on the bottle instead of "eau de parfum" because this is definitely NOT an eau de parfum, it is too light and fleeting.
18th December, 2007

Add your review of Lucky Number 6

Shop for Lucky Number 6 products online

Shop for Lucky Number 6 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Lucky Number 6

Member images of Lucky Number 6

There are no member images of Lucky Number 6 yet. Why not be the first?