Lucky Number 6 for Men (2006)
by Lucky Brand

Lucky Number 6 for Men information

Year of Launch2006

HouseLucky Brand
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchClaiborne Cosmetics

About Lucky Number 6 for Men

Lucky Number 6 for Men is a masculine fragrance by Lucky Brand. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Lucky Number 6 for Men

for the price,this isn't a bad deal if you are looking for a semi-generic refreshing fragrance for something like freshening up after a shower at the gym...its pleasant and refreshing..and a plus for these type of inexpensive fragrances is it doesn't smell overly synthetic to me..a nice fruity fresh plum/pineapple opening with little nuances of spice/greenery/woods..but alas, as most fragrances of this type, it only has about an hour or two of action on my skin..agree with others that this bears strong resemblances to Curve..i'll go out on a limb and say to me it can also fit into the general ballpark of Unforgivable, Ed Hardy, creed MI...not bad for a cheap all around workhorse...for myself, had one of those little 15ml bottles...I'm done, not getting any more, but that's just me..
worthy of at least a sample
Aromatic Fruity Green
31st October, 2015
I like several inexpensive fragrances – but this isn’t one of them. I think it’s the combination pineapple / watery note in the opening that turns me off – just too plastic for my taste. And then there’s the gingerlily… I never did get along with gingerlily and this one's worse than usual. These synthetic ambiances hang around for the total run of the fragrance, so I pretty much have to sign off on Lucky Number 6. I guess “6” isn’t my lucky number. But there is one good thing about it: it smells much better on my clothes than on my skin.
03rd May, 2015
Genre: Fougère

Hats off to Lucky Brand for taking a chance on some pretty daring top notes. Not just the usual lemon zest here, but instead an odd sweet/savory accord with suggestions of coriander and chili peppers. It has me thinking of take-out from the Thai restaurant around the corner, and for a few minutes I anticipate something more interesting than a bland men’s “sport” fragrance. The rest of Lucky Number 6 is nothing quite so terrible, but it’s not terribly exciting, either. As the quirky top notes dissipate, Lucky Number 6 sheds any hint of exoticism and settles into a pleasant, but undistinguished spicy fougère groove. I give it credit for not smelling overtly chemical, and for maintaining a well-judged balance between, woody, spicy, and abstract fruity notes at its core, but I can’t help feeling disappointed that it doesn’t live up to the promise of its clever, funky opening.
27th July, 2014
Lucky Number 6 is a nice surprise. I got a bottle of it in a swap here, having never smelled it before, and I enjoy it enough that'll I'll probably seek out a backup at some point.

Being that there's no picture here on basenotes, I have to assume those saying this smells like Fahrenheit or Grey Flannel are mistakenly filing reviews for a different scent here. This has nothing in common with Fahrenheit or Grey Flannel. It's a sweet, fruity crowd-pleaser type of scent. I also think there's some confusion about this one online. Sometimes it's listed as a Lucky Brand scent. Other times, it's listed as being by Liz Claiborne.

This is an ultra-safe scent, and that's not a bad thing. Cheep & cheerful. It smells like plum and neroli over amber and spice. Maybe there's some sandalwood in there too. I give it a thumbs up without hesitation.
05th April, 2014
bought this blind because i heard good things and it was cheap. dont care for the scent very much its not the worst thing i have ever smells but i would never.. never wear it. but i could see where some people might like it
23rd January, 2014
Can't stand the smell of this stuff. I got it really cheap... I think it was $6, but that was too much.
06th September, 2012

Add your review of Lucky Number 6 for Men

Shop for Lucky Number 6 for Men products online

Shop for Lucky Number 6 for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Lucky Number 6 for Men

Member images of Lucky Number 6 for Men

There are no member images of Lucky Number 6 for Men yet. Why not be the first?