Baldessarini Ambré (2007)

Shop for Baldessarini Ambré products online

90ml EdT
    $36.38*
    50ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 21.75)

Reviews of Baldessarini Ambré

Showing 1 to 6 of 48 reviews.

RUDOLFO512's avatar
    RUDOLFO512

Baldessarini Ambre is one of my top 5 favorite fragrances. I love to wear it on chilly days. I do get the red apple, leather and whisky. The dry down is very nice and it lasts a very long time on me. Very highly recomended.

05 December, 2013

MrMookie's avatar
    MrMookie

A safe Amber like scent

I like these types of scents, the color reveils its type, a warm cozy scent its not very intelligent or suprising its just a good safe scent to go out with.

I think they made a mixup of labdanum, benzoin, vanilla, styrax and fir or a combination of some of these to create an effect which gives this scent its richness and in top and middle they put a sweet apple in it to create a sort like burned,caramelised apple effect.
    Best worn on a evening out or if you want to get romantic...
    Women will digg their noses in your neck!
    My verdict : Deep,sultry,enigmatic,warm,cuddly and boozy fragrance for men. ( yes indeed MEN , not for little boys )

Pros: Women like it in general
    Cons: Can be a bit too linear sometimes"

23 August, 2013

Tony T's avatar
    Tony T

SKIN SCENT

A VERY SHORT LIVED CEDAR BASED SCENTS. LIGHT HINTS OF BORUBON AND SPICE IN THE DRYDOWN MAKE IT ENJOYABLE.fades too quick too be considered top or even mid notch level. an extreme version would work with more emphasis on spice and liquor.

Pros: ENJOYABLE WITH LIGHT ZEST
    Cons: TOO SHORT LIVED

17 June, 2013

Alexey's avatar
    Alexey
    Germany Germany

Since I kind of love 'Baldessarini Del Mar Seychelles' I tried Ambre full of hopes. I got very disappointed. It smells cheap and last for several minutes only.

04 May, 2013

Dmotron's avatar
    Dmotron

Very good price for the scent. On my skin I get a lot of violet at the beginning and in the background at the end. Sweetness is obviously coming from Apple and whiskey. If you don't like violet leaves smell this is probably not for you but despite that smell its masculine imo. Scent is great and is going to be in my rotation no doubt. For older men yes but even younger men should give this a shot. Projectio /silage is very solid for 3 hours then gets closer to the skin but last about 6-8 hours. Can't complain about that.

20th May, 2012

Bobster's avatar
    Bobster

I absolutely love this fragrance. I have nothing in my collection that smells quite like it. The violet, leather and whiskey in this is amazing and blended very well. Do not be afraid to try this. Projection and longevity are about average.

21st February, 2012