Ruban d'Orange (2006)

Ruban d'Orange information

Year of Launch2006

HouseL'Occitane

About Ruban d'Orange

Ruban d'Orange is a shared / unisex perfume by L'Occitane. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Ruban d'Orange

A lovely refreshing fragrance primed to make your entire day joyful,fruitful.it is like standing in the middle of orange grove.the fragrance develops relatively quickly to a greenesh_woody dry down,which is equally beautiful.the citrusy notes is delicious and sparkling.

The first spray consists of citrus note,orange is exactly what I got,then the woody notes comes in with a fresh and green smell not too feminine not too masculine but rather well balanced unisex,elegant,happy,casual and lively and great perfume for hot days.

It's like early morning sunrays touch your just wake up after good night sleep_skin.a perfect choice with a summery bright pink skirt and leather flip flops when you want fell comfortable and relaxing.if you like citrusy,summery woody/aromatic scents this is a must have.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

08th April, 2016
rbaker Show all reviews
Orange vetiver

A fairly straight orange top note with added vetiver for freshness. In the base a fairly generic wood note is added. A straightforward summery scent with a longevity of about two hours on my skin.

13th October, 2013
bbBD Show all reviews
Just tried this at the store (there is also a limited edition intense version).

Unfortunately the lovely blood orange top is somewhat fleeting, leading to a fairly standard vetiver base - which is nice, don't get me wrong, but not very citrusy.
22nd July, 2008
Kaern Show all reviews
This is not half as good as the beautiful 'Feu D'Orange Intense' from the same company, but doesn't seem to be listed with Basenotes. FDO has Sicilian Blood Oranges underpinned by vetiver and lasts for ever. I can't find L'Oranger Neroli anymore either.

Kaern
14th July, 2008
Quarry Show all reviews
Not as feminine and orangey as I expected, the vetiver keeps the orange aspect from becoming overly sweet. A very respectable fragrance, and, although I wouldn't buy it for myself, I can highly recommend your sampling it because I think many would enjoy wearing it. I venture to say it would make a good gift for any man of Basenotes persuasion or the general populous.
28th May, 2008
Exceptional. I tried this scent because I wanted a sensual, natural, sophisticated orange-based fragrance. It starts out as very fresh orange (but not overly sweet) with a hint of wood, rendering it effervescent and rich at the same time. Over time (the scent holds up on me for 9 plus hours through it's incarnations) it shows a few different faces, belying it's name. At one point the scent becomes slightly floral, yet with an undercurrent of the original orange/wood notes that keep it in line. There's also a restained and elegent lemon note humming in the drydown, and it finishes with a delicate, intangible, natural presence that I can only describe as sensual and real. Just what I was looking for.
28th December, 2007

Add your review of Ruban d'Orange

Shop for Ruban d'Orange products online

Search Amazon for Ruban d'Orange

Member images of Ruban d'Orange

There are no member images of Ruban d'Orange yet. Why not be the first?