Lemon Eau de Toilette (2006)
    by Art of Shaving

Average Rating: 4

Based on 25 ratings

Lemon Eau de Toilette Fragrance Notes

Lemon Eau de Toilette information

Lemon Eau de Toilette is a men's fragrance by Art of Shaving. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Lemon Eau de Toilette

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.
    positive 6 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

silentrich's avatar

The comparison to Acqua Di Parma Colonia is accurate. They have a similar feel, but the lemon in Lemon by AOS is creamier and this isn't as powdery or soapy as ADP. This would fit right into the ADP line as a flanker. Lemon by AOS is also more of a modern take and along with that comes more versatility. Performance is good for this type of fragrance and the dry down has just a touch of the barber shop vibe that's in AOS Sandalwood. Outstanding fragrance.

12 July, 2014

marcuslaughter's avatar

There's nothing complicated here, just a good smelling fragrance that a man, or his 9 year old daughter, might wear with equal joy. It's overpriced, IMHO, but I like how it smells, and the comments that more thoughtful reviewers have made about the great dry-down are true...if you can get beyond the overly-sweet candy-lemon opening, you are in for a good experience. Too bad that top note is so sweet...shame that...

24 December, 2013

Bradgro's avatar

I initially went to the AOS store to check out the Sandalwood scent I've read about on here. I thought the sandalwood smelled great and then the salesman suggested I sample Lemon. I was skeptical because I don't normally go for that type of fragrance. I thougt the initial spray was very strong lemon and wasn't for me. I left the store with a spray of each fragrance on each wrist. After about 5 minutes later while walking in the mall I couldn't stop smelling my wrist and I was blown away at how great the Lemon scent was. The dry down is really increadible. My wife and daughters were with me and I had them give me their opinion and it was unanimous for Lemon. I left the mall without purchasing anything that day. Long into the evenining I kept smelling the Lemon on my wrist and had to go back a week later to purchase it. I really love this scent. Very good longevity, much better than sandalwood on me. The projection is questionable on me but I get whifs of it throughout the day and I love it. I get home and sniff the inside of the cap of the bottle because this scent is that good. I would highly reccomend anyone go by AOS and at least give this a whif.

24 January, 2013 (Last Edited: 25 January, 2013)

odysseusm's avatar

This is a very pleasant scent. It has creamy lemon notes with a mossy/light musk dry-down. I find the duration to be pretty good, and the lemon is quite natural smelling. It seems to me to be very similar to Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet, without the pine-rosemary zing. The drydown is almost identical to my nose.

31st July, 2010

photofinish's avatar

Competent, classically structured cologne, made with 100% pure, natural essential oils derived from botanical sources... that develops into a non cloying, floral/citrus aroma with noticeably strong, mossy undertones.

24 July, 2008 (Last Edited: 05 December, 2009)

SirSlarty's avatar

This is a not overly sweet, creamy lemon as opposed to other scents that are a hugely dry lemon (Homme de Gres) and fresh citrus (like Lacoste original). Nice and pleasant. Not sharp. I like all kinds of lemon but prefer the zestier lemons. However this doesn't fail to please.

30th May, 2008

Add your review of Lemon Eau de Toilette

Search for on eBay United States

The Art Of Shaving Lemon Eau De Toilette
    • Time Left: 23 days
    The Art of Shaving Eau De Toilette - Lemon or Sandalwood *YOU CHOOSE*
    • Time Left: 10 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    The Art of Shaving Lemon Essential Oil Eau De Toilette*Pre reformulation* 3.5 oz
    • Listing Type: eBay Store