Vintage Soul by Curve (2006)
by Liz Claiborne

Vintage Soul by Curve information

Year of Launch2006

HouseLiz Claiborne
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchClaiborne Cosmetics

About Vintage Soul by Curve

Vintage Soul by Curve is a feminine perfume by Liz Claiborne. The scent was launched in 2006

Vintage Soul by Curve fragrance notes

Reviews of Vintage Soul by Curve

This is a fragrance I like better and better the more I wear it. I bought it for my wife and at her first spraying she thought it was too masculine for her and believed it would fit me more than her, so she decided to "give" it back to me.
My impression is that is more unisex than anything else, the fruity opening is kinda feminine, but when the patchouly makes its appareance it definitely takes a more masculine character. It is a great musky patchouli indeed, but is is sweeten up with vanilla and some of the fruit that still remains all the way to the drydown. Some florals are in the background but they do no play a leading role, they are there to support the other notes and they do a pretty good job at it.
A surprisingly good fragrance considering the price and IMO the quality is superior than most Liz Clairborne perfumes. A thumbs up.
02nd March, 2011
I'm getting annoyed of this fragrance... at first I like it, but... i don't know, I think the patchouli in it is wearing off... It's not bad, but whenever I use it I remember why it took me so long to wear it again.
13th January, 2011
very nice scent and great value for money.
smells very nice and innofensive,all round good scent.
15th April, 2010
The patchouli makes it's presence known from the beginning, but becomes more subtle with time. This comes across to me as juicy, spicy with a just a tinge of fruited sweetness.
05th March, 2010
It seems like I'm in the minority, but I am really liking Vintage Soul! I got a 0.5 mini as a gift and at this point I will definitely repurchase when I run out. Vintage Soul has a mix of tart fruits, heady florals, and a nice predominately musky/patchouli base. It definitely has a "vintage" feel- like a fragrance that would have been loved many, many years ago. I love the heady, white florals in the middle- so pretty mixed with the lime! Also- I get the magnolia (it's very light, though) that softens/sweetens up all the headiness of the tuberose and jasmine. This fragrance reminds me so much of something and I can not for the life me figure out what is is!... maybe some type of incense... or even potpourri? Either way- I am really loving this scent (great price too!). Also- I find this scent to be very unisex- the dry down gets especially masculine at the end. Overall, I give Vintage Soul a B- good job Liz Claiborne~
31st January, 2010
very "masculine", whatever that means, and it does mean something.
i get the del monte fruit cocktail reference but i think it's nice. i get the bergamot, probably because i drink a lot of tea, and my nose is starting to be able to pick out the itch of patchouli, which i enjoy...

it was cheap, it smells nice.
oddly strong for something that sort of abruptly falls away...

definitely not a nondescript fresh and fruity teen scene of a scent.
25th January, 2010

Add your review of Vintage Soul by Curve

Shop for Vintage Soul by Curve products online

Search Amazon for Vintage Soul by Curve

Member images of Vintage Soul by Curve

There are no member images of Vintage Soul by Curve yet. Why not be the first?