Pink Manhattan (2005)
    by Sali Oguri

Average Rating:

Pink Manhattan Fragrance Notes

Pink Manhattan information

Pink Manhattan is a women's fragrance by Sali Oguri. The scent was launched in 2005 and the bottle was designed by Tiffany Kimmel [Miko]

Reviews of Pink Manhattan

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

Franconia's avatar

Pink Manhattan by Sali Oguri is like a summer day at a beach in the city. Peach iced tea and vanilla ice cream, the beachy, salty breeze on warm skin. It's a fresh and light scent, a gourmand notwithstanding but tempered in sweetness, a simple fruity floral delight. When I first got this fragrance along with Sali's CD also named Pink Manhattan, I knew this scent was perfect for me because I found it so easy to wear, and people around me loved it. I know this is a limited edition fragrance, but I hope it'll be produced for a long time to come. I'm sure it'll gain fans as more people hear about it. It's been compared to Monyette and other "cult perfumes" in the same oil perfume roll-on genre, but I prefer Pink Manhattan over any of them due to its lightness and mildness combined with good staying power. Above all, it just smells so heavenly!

14 June, 2008