Satsuma

Satsuma information

HouseBody Shop
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group

About Satsuma

Satsuma is a feminine perfume by Body Shop.

Reviews of Satsuma

This scent is very uplifting. The orange appeals to me very much although it's not something I could wear everyday-
19th August, 2010
kitsch Show all reviews
Very very potent bright satsuma citrus - great for cheering one up on a grey wintry day. It is true that it lasts and lasts and lasts and then lasts some more. I like it occasionally, and it is great in the room fragrance oil version (one drop alone in the oil burner does the job for the house!). Good value because the merest hint of it suffices. For citrus-lovers only.
27th May, 2010
Gosh this is nice ! and really smells juicy and it reminds me of stockings full of satsumas at christmas. I wore a sample of it all day and it was quite nice but I only commited to buying a timy bottle of the home fragrance oil. When I burned the oil at home it was so strong I could taste it ! , good but in wee small doses.
23rd January, 2009
I really do enjoy this, however, I can't wear it daily or I will get sick of it.
04th March, 2007
I agree, it's orange candy scent, not orange scent. Too sweet for me. Ot smells quite artificial. The shower/bath gel was disappointing after smelling a candle of the same scent.
01st March, 2007
CEH Show all reviews
Sweet, like orange candy. This could be annoying after a while but the scent makes a good lotion or shower gel when less concentrated.
25th January, 2007

Add your review of Satsuma

Shop for Satsuma products online

Search Amazon for Satsuma

Member images of Satsuma

There are no member images of Satsuma yet. Why not be the first?