Florentyna
by Marks and Spencer

Florentyna information

HouseMarks and Spencer

About Florentyna

Florentyna is a feminine perfume by Marks and Spencer.

Reviews of Florentyna

I love this, easy to wear during the day overpowering at first but after a few minutes becomes subtle and very pleasant
19th February, 2014
This MIGHT have been reformulated since I bought my bottle, but this is my review of the one I have.

At first the alcohol is pretty overwhelming, but then...

The musk comes on strong here..from topnotes through to drydown. It's a very warm floral,and, although not listed in the notes, a heavy, dark red rose is the most dominant of the florals. Orange blossom and slightly spicy lily topnotes quickly dissipate, then its dark red rose and musk and dusty powder all the way down. There is something almost musty here, if you remember trying to make perfume from rose petals and water when you were a child, the smell of the petals as they start to go rotten and brown..that's what I am getting. This is a fragrance that lasts and lasts and lasts. 24 hours later the rose and musk is still most definately lingering in a powdery way. This is a VERY strong eau de toilette, and at a bargain basement price. Also availaible is a good range of bath and body products if you like to layer your fragrance.

As a fragrance in itself, this isn't really special enough to warrant a place on my dresser, but it's very evocative for me and reminds me of a certain time in my life, so for now, I will keep it at the back of the drawer.

Might be of interest if you like Creed's Spring Flower or Floris Florissa but are on a tighter budget.
30th January, 2009

Add your review of Florentyna

Shop for Florentyna products online

Search Amazon for Florentyna

Member images of Florentyna

There are no member images of Florentyna yet. Why not be the first?