Island Hawaii (2007)

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 17 ratings

Island Hawaii Fragrance Notes

Island Hawaii information

The latest in Michael Kor's Limited edition Island Scents (the first, Island Fiji, was launched in February 2005).

Reviews of Island Hawaii

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

jennster's avatar

I didn't get a huge amount of citrus on me for this one. It was turned almost a honeysuckle, a bit sweet but not too. Light and lasting. Clean but not soapy. Just right. I really love this one, it makes me happy just thinking about it. The best of the island flankers in my opinion!

30th April, 2009

sameasalways's avatar

I like this because its different from most of the citrus type smells out there. Yes its still very clean and fresh. As if ate fresh ripe pineapple, it got all over your skin, the sand stuck to you, and you jumped into the cleanest ocean paradise complete w/waterfall.

29th December, 2007

Stelios_X_opa's avatar

Of course its going to be citrusy! All things dubbed a 'summer' fragrance (pretty much..) are CITRUSY! Too many tropical fruits in one concoction get very old and annoying; it seems like EVERYONE has done some kind of citrus fragrance--
    but michael kors' newest perfume truly stands out! Its ideal for the summer, isnt heavy and obnoxious, and lasts a fairly long time! Sillage is mediocre, but the juice is amazing! It smells like you just got out of the water from a nice swim.. from hawaii!!!!!!

12th June, 2007

starskyee's avatar

If you are a citrus fan, give this a try. The only citrus scent I own is Happy, and I've learned I really dislike citrus perfumes. So, the best I can say for my review is that it is a fresh citrus scent, quite lemony. To me is smells like furniture polish, but of course, I dislike all things citrus.
    It is not very sweet, I think if it was sweeter, I could tolerate it. The one and only citrus fragrance I like is Tocca Stella. It is nothing like Stella, Stella has the sweetness that I'd need.
    But if you like fresh lemons, give this a try. If not, you might smell furniture polish like I did. Sorry!

03rd March, 2007

Island Michael Kors Hawaii .05 oz / 1.5 ml edp Spray Vial On Card
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left:

Member images of Island Hawaii

There are no member images of Island Hawaii yet. Why not be the first?