Moschino Funny! (2007)

Moschino Funny! Fragrance Notes

Shop for Moschino Funny! products online

$53.53*
    50ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 32.00)

Reviews of Moschino Funny!

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral3 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

I bought Funny! six months ago when I was shopping with a group of friends without testing it first. I'm very glad now that I did. Originally I bought Funny! because I loved the cute little bottle, but after some time the fragrance grew on me and now I absolutely adore this fragrance.

I really love this perfume because for once you can really smell the difference between the top, middle and base notes. Funny! starts out really fruity for the first hour, then eventually it mellows into a delightful floral where you can definitely smell the peony, jasmine, green tea and violet. The middle notes last for ages and when the perfume finally starts to fade, your nose is met with a beautiful and calming ambery scent.

I love wearing this during Spring or when I need a mood boost. Because like the perfume says, it does have that ability to make you Funny!

26 April, 2011

asilverfire614's avatar
    asilverfire614

I was very pleasantly surprised by this perfume. It DOES have three distinct layers, as others have pointed out, and I don't agree at all that it's "just for young girls." It's calming, peaceful, feminine, and a little quirky...but very well-rounded. I have a feeling I'll be reaching for this one a lt this summer...

I'm not usually attracted to fragrances with orange or strong citrus in the top notes, but this has a beautiful mixture that quickly blends into green tea and soft florals (I get the jasmine and poeny, mostly.) The dry-down is lovely - surprisingly musky for such a light scent! Lasts all day for me, too. This is a great pick-me-up!

Feb
    2009

28 March, 2011

belgiangiant's avatar
    belgiangiant

I gave a bottle of Funny to my wife, it quickly disappeared! Young, peppery, and citrusy, without being over the top. I heard it is now discontinued-- buy it up if you have the chance!

09 March, 2011

hester's avatar
    hester
    South Africa South Africa

Very much like Light Blue. Nice, refreshing, summery, nothing more.

16 December, 2009

Fragranza's avatar
    Fragranza
    Germany Germany

Basically, Moschino Funny is a fruity orange fragrance (bitter orange, mostly) with a clean musky base and a hint of flowers (peonies are most prominent) and green tea. It's a lovely and happy scent, quiet linear, not overly sweet, with excellent lasting power; it's easy to wear and joyful. I like it a lot. Of course there's nothing extravagant or groundbreaking about it, but a lot of things can go wrong with fruity florals and here they don't. Thumbs up!

01st December, 2009

Nathan214's avatar
    Nathan214

I gave a bottle of this to a friend of mine, and she was thrilled. She said it was fresh and lively, and that it made her feel like the air around her sparkled. She said it's not sexy or intimidating, but bright and vivacious, instead -- a kind of "Let's kick up our heels and I promise I won't flirt with your husband" scent. It starts off a little soapy, but quickly brightens into citrus and light pepper, then mellows out into a warm, welcoming note. She said it smelled like youth and invigorated her day. She also said the bottle is totally adorable, and whoever designed it was a genius.

02 May, 2008

Add your review of Moschino Funny!

Related Moschino Funny! products on eBay