Eucalyptus
    by Thymes

Average Rating:

Eucalyptus information

Eucalyptus is a unisex fragrance by Thymes.

Reviews of Eucalyptus

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.

michailG's avatar

I am somewhere between foetidus and sabrosa! I thought that Eucalyptus by Thymes would smell generic; however, it proved me wrong. It is utterly wearable and pleasant but there is something about it that hinders me from appreciating it. I suspect that it may be that many domestic cleaning products use artificial herbal fragrances like thyme, eucalyptus, lavender and so on to the point that unfortunately when I come across a nicely formulated herbal perfume I can't help it to think of cleaning agents! In fact this one unfortunately reminds me of bathroom cleaning products and fresheners! Pity!

01st May, 2011

odysseusm's avatar

For me, this had three phases.
    An opening like a white mint candy.
    A mid like a sour lemon candy.
    A dry-down like a salty, sour lemon candy.

04 April, 2010

sabrosa's avatar

Sometimes I love this scent - mostly in the summer months, when it smells of lime and herbs. However, I cant stand it in the winter when it smells like an old lady wearing cleaning fluids. Tricky scent for me.

10th April, 2009

The Thymes Eucalyptus is more than simply eucalyptus. There is a citrus and green herbal in the opening with the eucalyptus offering its green / aromatic presence: Dramatic, uplifting, enjoyable, and addictive. Itís rather linear because of the eucalyptus and citrus motif. It is airy and soapy at the same time. And it doesnít last very long. Itís completely unisex and thoroughly enjoyable.

16 December, 2008

themeglet's avatar

If I could make my entire apartment smell like this, (and if I weren't on a graduate-student salary!), I would in a heart-beat. This perfume has been at the top of my list for at least eight years now, and I've never for a moment grown tired of it. I love clean, crisp fragrances, and this is one of the best. I would describe the cologne as having citrus notes--though not identifiably, or conventionally "citrusy"--and green, with hints of dill, sage, and (of course) eucalyptus that come together to create a classy, unique fragrance. [An added note: the most interesting--amd memorable--comment I've received on this perfume was from a friend from New Zealand, who spent the better part of an hour "sniffing" me during a faculty lecture. At the end of the talk, he told me that I smelled "wonderfully familiar.") What a cool scent....

11th November, 2006

Thymes Eucalyptus Cologne
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 18 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    Eucalyptus Foaming Bath With Aloe, Jojba Oil And Honey 8.0 Oz. By Thymes Limited
    • Listing Type: eBay Store