Filigree
    by Thymes

Average Rating:

Filigree information

Filigree is a women's fragrance by Thymes.

Reviews of Filigree

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

cheryl's avatar

I bought this as it was fairly inexpensive and reminded of a long lost favourite from Aveda. To my mind it had some hidden element that was mysteriously woodsy. The website hints that these are the notes: amber, juniper berry, cedarwood, neroli, spearmint, lavender, ginger and clove. I must save that none of these is evident or distinct. Maybe if forced I would say a light wash of lavender over a generic amber?
    This perfume is a light, pretty plasticy (not necessarily negative) amber that whispers and offers shy glances. Clean and pretty.

29 July, 2012

doppelganger's avatar

I bought this after smelling it on someone else. It is not floral, fruity or sweet. I wanted something a little bit different. On me it smells positively dirty. I will say that it is unique, but this heavy herbal musk just makes me gift off a rotten waft, or like I have not showered.

20th November, 2008

Add your review of Filigree

Search for on eBay United States

THYMES Vintage Original Filigree EAU de PARFUM SPRAY ~~New in Box DAMAGED BOXES
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 27 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Filigree Foaming Bath 12.0 Oz. By Thymes Limited
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 25 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)