Green Tea
    by Thymes

Average Rating:

Green Tea information

Green Tea is a unisex fragrance by Thymes.

Reviews of Green Tea

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

Jestersinthemoon's avatar

I happened to find two 7ml rollerball bottles of this at my local TJ Maxx and got them for $4 each, which, as it turns out was a great price considering this is discontinued and selling for nearly $75 a bottle on ebay.

It seems that most of Thymes stuff is for women or unisex. This actually smells quite masculine on me. It strays far from any Green Tea or other Vert cologne such as Bulgari Vert or L'Occitane's Green Tea...........its got some sweetish citrusy and grassy notes on top, followed by a strong green fig note. In fact, this is probably my favorite fig note that I've found. Its fresher than Marc Jacobs, kinda woodsy underneath, with a hint of white flowers.

I can see where this could smell feminine on woman, but it suits me very well. I don't wear it that often, but it makes a great summer scent to keep in the pocket and roll on in the heat. Refreshing, and every time I put it on someone comments on how great it smells. If you can find it for a good price, then I would recommend it.

24 August, 2010

themeglet's avatar

This is one of my husband's favorite perfumes. In fact, he just keeps buying it for me. (It's a good thing I really like it...) To date, I've only had wonderful experiences with the Thymes fragrances; this scent is equally fantastic. While I wouldn't describe this as smelling anything like green tea, it does have that crisp, light green scent that I love. It has a hint of something almost rosey, or vaguely floral--but the undertones of bergamot (and moss? cedar?) make it well-grounded and earthy. I love it.

11th November, 2006

Add your review of Green Tea

Search for on eBay United States

THYMES VINTAGE GREEN TEA FRAGRANCE SPRAY~2.5oz~NEW in BOX~~PARFUM AROMATHERAPY
    • Time Left: 8 days
    THYMES GREEN TEA COLOGNE GLASS SPRAY BOTTLE=1.8oz=NEW & UNBOXED=DISCONTINUED
    • Time Left: 27 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    THYMES GREEN TEA Cologne=New in box=rare 1.75 ounce glass spray bottle discontin
    • Time Left: 24 days