Thallium
by Jacques Evard

Thallium information

HouseJacques Evard

About Thallium

Thallium is a masculine fragrance by Jacques Evard.

Reviews of Thallium

The opening, a fruity lavender accord, is rather bland, but it is not the screechy synthetic mess that so often accompanies the openings of EDTs as inexpensive as Thallium: Though a bit dull, this opening is definitely on the plus side of “adequate.”

Not much to say about the rest of the fragrance because I find Thallium quite linear: What I smell in the opening is pretty much what I get through the run of the fragrance. The fruity lavender of the opening more or less remains the dominant accord, but a little bit of floral (an adequate jasmine) is added in the heart notes, and a definite musk and cedar is working the texture of the base. I personally don’t get a lot of sweet from this fragrance, but it is not what I would call “dry” either. Thallium has a gentle sillage and unimpressive longevity, but its price makes it a real deal – you don’t often get competence such as this in an inexpensive fragrance. If cost is an important consideration, this is surely one to consider.
17th February, 2015
A great muted-fruit powdery scent at a great price. I like wearing this one to bed. It's a very comforting scent and can be had for less than $20.
27th June, 2014
Every time I wear this it makes me think of Dunhill Desire. It has that same DNA they are both identical from that ultra loud and sweet opening until finish.
06th June, 2014
dreese Show all reviews
Brilliant. Opens for me with amber, cocoa, and bergamot. Quickly transitions to a middle balanced between these heady notes and a beautifully blended melange of apple, lavender, jasmine, and pineapple. There is the tiniest touch if cedar playing under these layers and together the scent is a seductive and velvet-toned song on your skin. It is strong and it is feminine, but seems to paradoxically possess a heightened masculinity nonetheless. Absolutely makes my wife salivate, and this is good.
22nd May, 2014
I do like Thallium but it has nothing special that puts it aside the sea of fragrances out there. Sweet amber dominates from the get go being more fruity at the opening and woodier at drydown.
A pleasant perfume that will not get you noticed. If you are looking something that sets you apart from the crowd, this is not what you are looking for.
Thumbs up for the scent itself, thumbs down for being so unexceptional, therefore it gets a neutral overall from me.
05th January, 2014
Thallium Black is a recent addition to my wardrobe but a good one, I must add. It is sweet without being overly so, and has a lingering appeal that is quite pleasing. It is comforting and projects pleasantly to passers by. Get it while it remains inexpensive. You'll be doing yourself a favor.
28th January, 2013

Add your review of Thallium

Shop for Thallium products online

Search Amazon for Thallium

Member images of Thallium

There are no member images of Thallium yet. Why not be the first?