One O One for Men

One O One for Men information

HouseGiorgio Valenti
Parent CompanyParour

About One O One for Men

One O One for Men is a masculine fragrance by Giorgio Valenti.

One O One for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of One O One for Men

Oh yes! this is an amazing scent considering the price. I never gave it any serious thought and always overlooked it..but few days back I was shopping at a super market and a sales girl on the nearby counter was showing this to some guy and I got a faint air of this stuff..I immediately asked her about the scent she just sprayed and it was 101...I was pleasantly surprised when she told me the price...$10 for a 3.4oz bottle. I bought it and I'm glad that I did.
It is a very nice scent for daily use. Well blended and smooth. The dry down is fantastic. Staying power is not bad. I can smell it on my skin even after 6-7 hours of spraying it. All in all its a good scent and I recommend it as it wont hurt your pocket.
02nd November, 2012 (last edited: 05th November, 2012)
One O One is an EXCELLENT fragrance.
This was a wonderful find, not only for it's freshness and complexity but for it's longevity.
There is a cleaness in the drydown that is both refreshing and enjoyable. This fragrance lasts for many enjoyable hours.
I have to place this in my top 10 for it's versatility as this can be worn on both formal and casual occasion.
A Very EnthusiasticThumbs Up!
23rd February, 2012
very complex cologne and very unique ,... i get smokey tuxedo when i wear this good for somewhat formal occasions..
14th November, 2011
Bigsly Show all reviews
I had to change my rating on this one (from neutral) because I learned to appreciate the moss and leather in the base, which I didn't initially. Also, I don't really think it smells "synthetic" any more, and that was probably due to a hypersensitivity problem I was having at that time. In short, this has everything I look for in a fragrance, except for an animalic note. However, that's fine, because I have plenty like that, such as Acteur or Boss Cologne (before it was named Boss #1). 101 has enough going on, so the dynamism is adequate (I no longer feel that it is "flat" either). I'm not saying that the ingredient quality is niche level, but it certainly passes by synthetic vs. natural test. Longevity is very good and projection/"sillage" is at least good, though it's definitely not outrageous.

My old review of March, 2009: As odysseusm stated, this is a smooth blend of nice ingredients (though as KiatBkk said, it does has at least a slightly "synthetic" quality). The problem is that it is a totally flat blend. It just sits there for hours, with no dynamism to it. And after a while, it begins to get nauseating to me (with only one or two sprays). Perhaps if you are going to use it while you are moving around a lot, this would not be a problem, but I sit around a lot, and the smell just sits there, becoming more and more difficult to deal with. Longevity and sillage are good but not outstanding. I'll give this a neutral because the price was right and I can see how many will like this, but for how long (especially considering how many really good ones are out there, and not expensive)?
11th March, 2009 (last edited: 01st May, 2011)
This is a pleasant fruity scent. Although it smells a bit synthetic, it's very nice and modern. You can wear it to work or on a date. Girls will dig it. I have 3 sample vials and looking to buy a 100-ml bottle but it seems so hard to find.
26th June, 2007
One O One for Men is an excellent scent. It is a very smooth, seamless blend of lovely ingredients. This is a quiet performer no heavy or bold notes here! The performance style reminds me of Bulgari pour Homme, and the two share many ingredients. (101 however lacks the dominant tea note of Bulgari not necessarily a bad thing.) This has a lovely dry-down which just gets richer and more enjoyable as time goes by. It is light enough for day and office wear, yet also elegant for evening events. This is a real pleasure to wear, and it seems to be an under-appreciated or undiscovered scent (judging from the lack of reviews).
22nd February, 2007

Add your review of One O One for Men

Shop for One O One for Men products online

Shop for One O One for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for One O One for Men

Member images of One O One for Men

There are no member images of One O One for Men yet. Why not be the first?