Charmes et Feuilles (2006)
by The Different Company

Charmes et Feuilles information

Year of Launch2006

HouseThe Different Company
PerfumerCéline Ellena
PackagingThierry de Baschmakoff

About Charmes et Feuilles

Charmes et Feuilles is a shared / unisex perfume by The Different Company. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Céline Ellena. The bottle was designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff

Charmes et Feuilles fragrance notes

Reviews of Charmes et Feuilles

I have only ever had the sammple size of this, but remember it positively transports one into an alternate universe, it is delightful, I'm so happy to rediscover this my 100ml bottle arrives tommorow! (And is the pre 'sticker' label bottle!)
Update: Arrival. It is Sheer Heaven in a bottle, I sat back and FLASHED to many good times in the past. This makes me feel, like I hoped Amouage Homage would when reading the review. Charmes et Perfection!
25th September, 2017 (last edited: 26th September, 2017)
Sage bundles, fresh air.
Ancient herbs, stream-shaded trails.
How the West won you.
16th June, 2017
The strong aroma of surgical spirit (methyl salicylate, wintergreen) and cough mixture here leads me to suppose it may be suitable for members of the nursing profession. Or indeed for doctors (such as myself). Would I wear it on my rounds? Well yes, I might. It has an appealing freshness and a certain originality about it. One spritz three times a day should keep me on top form.
24th March, 2017
Genre: Green Floral

Here’s a case where testing a fragrance without reference to other reviews leaves me in the role of sole diss(c)enter. I’m not sure what my impression might have been had I read all of the unstinting praise from fellow Basenoters, but sniffing blind I’ve found Un Parfum de Charmes et Feuilles an unfortunate example of the fragrance whose development traces a consistent downward arc.

The opening smells of stemmy green hyacinth, narcissus, sharp aldehydes, and minty herbaceous notes, and so long as the herbs hold out the effect is pleasantly refreshing. Once they disperse, what remains is a harsh, soapy lily-of-the-valley reconstruction that smells first of good shampoo and later of Glade lily-of-the-valley air freshener. The extended drydown is in immaculate imitation of White Linen, only a good deal more abrasive (read: “cheap”). My experience is so at odds with all before me that I suspect either my nose or a recent, bad reformulation.
06th July, 2014
Fresh and soft. Smells really good and clean. Bit of a medicinal/herbal touch, would work better as a room fragrance to me.

30th January, 2014 (last edited: 05th April, 2014)
Utterly charming. One of those ‘What is it?’ scents, but so light and breezy, you give up trying to figure it out and just go with it. The herbs are airy and abstracted and they encircle the lightest of jasmines in a cheerful green dance. What Miyake’s A Scent could have been if it had been structured better. Towards the end of its cycle a cardamom note develops that makes the wearer smell like a milky pudding; the only miss-step.
08th August, 2012

Add your review of Charmes et Feuilles

Shop for Charmes et Feuilles products online

Shop for Charmes et Feuilles at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Charmes et Feuilles

Member images of Charmes et Feuilles

There are no member images of Charmes et Feuilles yet. Why not be the first?