Pearl
by Sage Machado

Pearl information

HouseSage Machado

About Pearl

Pearl is a feminine perfume by Sage Machado.

Pearl fragrance notes

Reviews of Pearl

I love the smell, it's so soft and inviting. My only complaint (seemingly with the entire Sage Machado collection) is the complete lack of sillage. I would hate to walk around leaving a cloud of stink in my wake, but to spend $60+ on a fragrance that only I (and others with which I am in -extremely- personal situations) can enjoy is such a waste- especially since I smell so delicious when sporting this frag. On the plus side, since it stay so close to the skin- it's one of my few "favorites" that can be pulled off at the office or in a crowded place. It's good to have a "safety" perfume that could NEVER possibly offend anyone.
11th January, 2009
Tovah Show all reviews
This beautiful perfume seems to have attained legendary status in the world of perfume addicts...and most deservedly so. To put it simply, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, like Sage Pearl. It's a warm, soft, vanilla-sandalwood-musk that somehow manages to shine like crystal and glow like the moon (both in the olfactory sense). It's enchanting, addictive, and superbly sensual. This perfume is lovely at any time of day or night, but I know for a fact that it's perfect for romantic encounters.
02nd April, 2007

Add your review of Pearl

Shop for Pearl products online

Search Amazon for Pearl

Member images of Pearl

There are no member images of Pearl yet. Why not be the first?