Fig, Almond and Cassis (2006)
by Tesco

Fig, Almond and Cassis information

Year of Launch2006

About Fig, Almond and Cassis

Fig, Almond and Cassis is a feminine perfume by Tesco. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Fig, Almond and Cassis

I'm with THOSE girls. A fellow BNer put me onto this and - having tried both - I PREFER it to the JM version, since it's bloomier and the almond rounds it out nicely. RULLY figgy and long lasting - try layering it with the body lotion and you'll be in fig heaven all day long!
13th June, 2009
I should start my review by mentioning that I hate Tesco, and avoid the loathsome place as much as possible. Unfortunately needs must, and whilst grumping my way around there this week I remembered Wordbird's review and thought I might try some, though my Tesco hatred caused some cynicism. She's right though, it's good. Especially considering the price. A few months back I bought the Berkeley Square Fig and Cherry one at a similar price and much as I love it, the lasting power isn't a patch on this Tesco one.
It seems to be a one spritz only on me sort of scent, which again surprised me as my skin ordinarily eats about half the scent I put on.
The fig seems to start off with a bit of bite, but it does warm up and become a bit softer.
I'll certainly be wearing this one come next winter.
16th April, 2008
Let's be honest here; this is a blatant wannabe Jo Malone Wild Fig and Cassis. And you know what? I don't care. I bought a bottle because I love that fig note and didn't have any in my wardrobe. I can't tell you how it compares to the Malone version, but I like this one very much. It's figgy and has a nice richness and a bit of complexity to it, which I assume is the cassis and almond. It lasts well and holds its figginess.
Ticks all the boxes for me and cost a fiver. Can't say fairer than that for something to splash on heartily in the summer.
19th April, 2007

Add your review of Fig, Almond and Cassis

Shop for Fig, Almond and Cassis products online

Search Amazon for Fig, Almond and Cassis

Member images of Fig, Almond and Cassis

There are no member images of Fig, Almond and Cassis yet. Why not be the first?