Fig, Almond and Cassis (2006)
    by Tesco

Average Rating:

Fig, Almond and Cassis information

Fig, Almond and Cassis is a women's fragrance by Tesco. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Fig, Almond and Cassis

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

TaoLady's avatar

I'm with THOSE girls. A fellow BNer put me onto this and - having tried both - I PREFER it to the JM version, since it's bloomier and the almond rounds it out nicely. RULLY figgy and long lasting - try layering it with the body lotion and you'll be in fig heaven all day long!

13 June, 2009

chaoskitty's avatar

I should start my review by mentioning that I hate Tesco, and avoid the loathsome place as much as possible. Unfortunately needs must, and whilst grumping my way around there this week I remembered Wordbird's review and thought I might try some, though my Tesco hatred caused some cynicism. She's right though, it's good. Especially considering the price. A few months back I bought the Berkeley Square Fig and Cherry one at a similar price and much as I love it, the lasting power isn't a patch on this Tesco one.
    It seems to be a one spritz only on me sort of scent, which again surprised me as my skin ordinarily eats about half the scent I put on.
    The fig seems to start off with a bit of bite, but it does warm up and become a bit softer.
    I'll certainly be wearing this one come next winter.

16 April, 2008

Wordbird's avatar

Wales Wales

Let's be honest here; this is a blatant wannabe Jo Malone Wild Fig and Cassis. And you know what? I don't care. I bought a bottle because I love that fig note and didn't have any in my wardrobe. I can't tell you how it compares to the Malone version, but I like this one very much. It's figgy and has a nice richness and a bit of complexity to it, which I assume is the cassis and almond. It lasts well and holds its figginess.
    Ticks all the boxes for me and cost a fiver. Can't say fairer than that for something to splash on heartily in the summer.

19 April, 2007