Calum (2006)

Calum is a masculine fragrance by Calum Best. The scent was launched in 2006

Calum fragrance notes

Reviews of Calum

CoL Show all reviews
I completely ignored this fragrance due to the Z list celebrity thing assuming it would be synthetic vile hell! Well I was purchasing some things from Semichem online in the UK and it was one of those situations where if you spend £4 more you'll save the £4 delivery charge. I saw this in a gift set with 200ml shower gel and a 100ml EDT for £7 so I read the reviews here I thought why not! Effectively only costing me £3 and a little change. So when it arrived I expected to take one sniff and give it to someone else as a gift. It's actually really nice, no doubt it's all synthetic but it's done rather well. Smells much more 'expensive' than I thought. Quality wise on a par with P&G but for 1/8th of the cost!
14th July, 2012
Thought this smelled awful from the bottle but after 15 minutes a nice orangey scent started to come through,then to my surprise it turned into Chanel Platinum Egoiste or Allure (cant remember which) on the dry down. Big thumbs up for the price (dirt cheap)
23rd September, 2011
This smells very simmilar to joop jump or paco rabanne 1 million on the drydown i cant seem to make up my mind on that one. It opens up quite fruity/floral

I dont really rate this one
02nd March, 2010
From a womans point of view this is one of the freshest, sexiest mens fragrances around! I absolutely love it!
26th November, 2008
The review by vawallpa was the only review that I could find for this fragrance. After searching for it for over six months, I had it shipped overseas. I wholeheartedly agree with his review. It is a musky/floral/amber/vanilla accord and is the best scent that I have smelled and own. It is a new personal favorite. I love the cologne and recommend it for the secure man. You will not regret the purchase. Everyone loves this cologne on me. It was well worth the wait and the money and came nicely packaged as well. The only negative/drawback is that it is extremely hard to find, making it a rare gem.
06th July, 2008
vawallpa Show all reviews
Without reading any reviews about this fragrance I bought it as a blind buy at a bargain price (and I can never resist a bargain even if I have no idea about a scent). I was pleasantly surprised. It is quite a floral scent, but it has quite a musky accord (vanilla, amber) to it also, that saves it from smelling unisex. Would probably recommend for the younger generation for an informal occasion if you are into floral scents.
12th July, 2007

Add your review of Calum

Shop for Calum products online

Search Amazon for Calum

Member images of Calum

There are no member images of Calum yet. Why not be the first?