Calum (2006)

Calum is a men's fragrance by Calum Best. The scent was launched in 2006

Shop for Calum products online

$16.64*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 9.95)

Reviews of Calum

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

CoL's avatar

I completely ignored this fragrance due to the Z list celebrity thing assuming it would be synthetic vile hell! Well I was purchasing some things from Semichem online in the UK and it was one of those situations where if you spend £4 more you'll save the £4 delivery charge. I saw this in a gift set with 200ml shower gel and a 100ml EDT for £7 so I read the reviews here I thought why not! Effectively only costing me £3 and a little change. So when it arrived I expected to take one sniff and give it to someone else as a gift. It's actually really nice, no doubt it's all synthetic but it's done rather well. Smells much more 'expensive' than I thought. Quality wise on a par with P&G but for 1/8th of the cost!

14 July, 2012

martinijo's avatar

England England

Thought this smelled awful from the bottle but after 15 minutes a nice orangey scent started to come through,then to my surprise it turned into Chanel Platinum Egoiste or Allure (cant remember which) on the dry down. Big thumbs up for the price (dirt cheap)

23 September, 2011

cowboykenny27's avatar

This smells very simmilar to joop jump or paco rabanne 1 million on the drydown i cant seem to make up my mind on that one. It opens up quite fruity/floral

I dont really rate this one

02 March, 2010

champagnebaby's avatar

Scotland Scotland

From a womans point of view this is one of the freshest, sexiest mens fragrances around! I absolutely love it!

26 November, 2008

hmedlock's avatar

The review by vawallpa was the only review that I could find for this fragrance. After searching for it for over six months, I had it shipped overseas. I wholeheartedly agree with his review. It is a musky/floral/amber/vanilla accord and is the best scent that I have smelled and own. It is a new personal favorite. I love the cologne and recommend it for the secure man. You will not regret the purchase. Everyone loves this cologne on me. It was well worth the wait and the money and came nicely packaged as well. The only negative/drawback is that it is extremely hard to find, making it a rare gem.

06 July, 2008

vawallpa's avatar

Without reading any reviews about this fragrance I bought it as a blind buy at a bargain price (and I can never resist a bargain even if I have no idea about a scent). I was pleasantly surprised. It is quite a floral scent, but it has quite a musky accord (vanilla, amber) to it also, that saves it from smelling unisex. Would probably recommend for the younger generation for an informal occasion if you are into floral scents.

12 July, 2007

Add your review of Calum

Search for on eBay United States

CALUM BEST 4 PIECE GIFT SET 2 X EDT 50ml , 2 X BODYWASH 100ml NEW/BOXED
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 13 days
    (* converted from GBP 19.99) Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United Kingdom)
    CALUM BEST 3 PIECE LADIES GIFT SET 1 X EDT X 100ml,1 X BODY WASH + LOTION 100ml
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 13 days
    (* converted from GBP 12.99) Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United Kingdom)