Virgin Island Water (2007)
by Creed

Virgin Island Water information

Year of Launch2007

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Virgin Island Water

Virgin Island Water is a shared / unisex perfume by Creed. The scent was launched in 2007

Virgin Island Water fragrance notes

Reviews of Virgin Island Water

How can you not like Summer in the tropics bottled? An absolute stunner with reaching silage and great performance for a fresh aquatic. Highly recommended if you need something to wear to formal beach occasions, night clubs or just going to the pool/beach.
21st August, 2018
Really resembles a fine sunscreen. I suppose this is for someone who pays 1000 euros for ripped jeans.

Though, I have to admit, on one rainy summer morning it cheer me up with that banal dna.
04th July, 2018
Lime and coconut. Creamy. Nothing majestic here, but nothing bad either. Soothing beachy vibe. Most of the other reviews will give you a good idea of what to expect.

I’ll give you the honest scoop on longevity as everyone dumps on creed longevity.

I got what I consider a full day out of it, solid 8 hrs.
I’d say I was projecting for 5-6 of those, but that’s always hard to tell.

Overall performance. 8.5/10 with Aventus being a 10 for scale.

Ultimately I would have liked the scent to have one other dimension. I guess you could say sugary would be another dimension but I sort of automatically lump that aspect in with the coconut.

Also, I’m not exactly a big cocunut fan, but this one isn’t offensive, even for someone normally put off by all things coconut.

It’s a quality pick if you want a Caribbean/ lime/coconut scent.

In the end, I’ll take my Millésime Imperial or Aventus.
10th May, 2018
Creed as a fragrance house isn't very impressive to me since many of their fragrances have just as good or sometimes even better clones, for example Aventus and its clone Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man. And some Creeds are just uninspiring and smell kind of boring to my nose like Millesime Imperial and Erolfa. Others just have really great alternatives at a way cheaper price like Mugler Cologne is to Creed's Original Vetiver or Montblanc Individuel is to Creed's Original Santal. However Virgin Island Water stands apart from the crowd in that it is a Creed fragrance perhaps worth owning. I own and love Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts but it is totally different from Virgin Island Water as the former has tequila and lime and an agave, palm leaf, and guava juice drydown which eventually becomes vanilla and white musk. Virgin Island Water however starts off with coconut and lime and dries down into white rum, cane sugar, and coconut. The lime and coconut in this I might add are both extremely superb and the greatest iterations of lime and coconut I've ever smelled in any fragrance - and I'm a huge lime affectionado, having tried and owned many lime colognes. There is really nothing else like it on the market except perhaps Bath and Body Works' Coconut Lime Breeze or Coconut Lime Verbana. But both of them have horrible longevity and sillage while the Creed is a beast, which is part of its charm. Also it's totally unisex. It really smells like a pina colada on your body. Overall I think this is the greatest fragrance ever made by Creed (followed by Original Vetiver).

09th May, 2018
Malibu rum with some lime added while the florals throw it into unisex territory for this guy. Drydown leaves the lime behind still smells great and will probably get compliments.

I get really good performance. Projects nicely and doesn't fade away after a few hours, keeps going all day.
14th April, 2018
rbaker Show all reviews
The opening with its bergamot, citrus, and the signature coconut set the tone of tropical freshness; and the gradually developing rum-infused booziness firms the hints towards the Caribbean theme.

Further into the drydown, a floral theme is added into the mix, with ylang-ylang most
prominent on my skin, although jasmine and a good measure of ginger are present in the background.

The base adds a touch of sugar cane, but through the whole longitudinal development it is the rum and the coconut that constitute the core components on my skin, with the coconut at times rather heavy and creamy at some stage.

I get moderate sillage, excellent projection and a very acceptable longevity of eight hours on my skin.

A rich tropical creation that puts Caribbean inspirations into the bottle. At times some notes are pushed a bit too much to the periphery, but overall the concept works well. 3.5/5.
21st February, 2018

Add your review of Virgin Island Water

Shop for Virgin Island Water products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Virgin Island Water