Virgin Island Water (2007)
by Creed

Virgin Island Water information

Year of Launch2007

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Virgin Island Water

Virgin Island Water is a shared / unisex perfume by Creed. The scent was launched in 2007

Virgin Island Water fragrance notes

Reviews of Virgin Island Water

I get a lot of lime, almost an eau de Cologne opening, then a bit of coconut. Projection and longevity are way too short. I can't give it a positive rating.
04th August, 2017
An amazing wonderful, tropical coconut with lime and rum frag. Very fresh very tropical and cheers me up. I love this stuff, excellent sillage and projection. I get amazing longevity with this but with creed, it is all about the batches baby. 8/10
26th July, 2017
Frequently imitated, but never duplicated- VIW has this silky smooth quality to it that is unmatched anywhere else in my opinion. The standout notes to me are the coconut, lime and rum- blended to perfection. As far as I'm concerned, this fragrance is genderless, but to some it could definitely come across as fem, so steer clear if you're not into that kind of thing. To me it's light and soapy in the best possible way, and poses absolutely no risk of 'offending' anyone ever, even if heavily applied.

This one works for any type of casual setting; board shorts, t-shirt, jeans etc. probably not so much in formal suit and tie situations. I'll even wear this to work sometimes (hospital setting) and get nothing but compliments from patients and colleagues alike. It gives me a sense of peace and calm anywhere I happen to be.

I love it, two thumbs way up- I'll be keeping this one in my rotation for many years to come.
23rd July, 2017 (last edited: 24th July, 2017)
N0tlee Show all reviews
Don't get me wrong the scent itself is an amazing coconut island fragrance. However it only lasted a little under to hours. I don't plan on making a purchase or even having a decant.

17th July, 2017
Dream beyond the yacht
Ballrooms, gowns, raised glasses and
Crystal chandeliers.
08th July, 2017
A marginal thumbs up for this beach and lime-juice cocktail fragrance. If there were more competition for beach and lime-juice cocktail fragrances, it could be downgraded to a neutral, but there just aren't, in my experience.

This fragrance had complex development during my sampling, with a distinct opening of citrus, mostly lime, a mid of coconut-flavored sunscreen, and a base of pretty decent musky fixatives.

A couple others to try: for more on the refreshing cocktail theme: Frederic Malle Angeliques Sous La Pluie; for more on the sunscreen theme: MiN New York Long Board.
21st June, 2017