Baby Powder (2006)

Baby Powder information

Year of Launch2006

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library

About Baby Powder

Baby Powder is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Baby Powder

I own the 3.4oz bottle of this and I have to say that it is one of my all-time favorite perfumes for the summer. I wear it alone as well as layer it with other scents to make them a bit more "powdery". This works well paired with anything that smells of fruit. Most of the time, however, I wear this alone just because I adore it straight out of the bottle. It does indeed smell exactly like baby powder. I know that this isn't for some people, but for those who like this scent I would highly recommend it. Plus, if you aren't truly in to smelling like a "fresh baby's bottom" for most of the day, just spray one or two sprays on your pulse points and it will die down shortly after. Most everyone knows that the Demeter line does not last as other well as other fragrances.(The only downfall)
12th April, 2013
I absolutely adore this fragrance! It makes me feel cuddly, warm and happy. It makes me feel as giggly and content as a newborn after it's fed. It's my favorite fragrance to wear to bed. I put it on after I shower, after I put on my baby lotion on; one squirt on the back of my neck where I know my boyfriends nose will be buried when we snuggle in for bed. I often hear new mothers say how they wish someone would bottle the smell of their newborn; and I believe Demeter has done it! LOVE IT!
27th February, 2012
I like powdery scents and being allergic to actual baby powder this suits me fine. It actually does smell exactly like baby powder, however the sillage is quite weak and I find it fades within the first 2 hours.
27th January, 2012
too powdery and freakish smelling can easily become offputting
18th January, 2010

Add your review of Baby Powder

Shop for Baby Powder products online

Shop for Baby Powder at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Baby Powder

Member images of Baby Powder

There are no member images of Baby Powder yet. Why not be the first?