Blue Sugar (2006)

About Blue Sugar

Blue Sugar is a masculine fragrance by Aquolina. The scent was launched in 2006

Blue Sugar fragrance notes

Reviews of Blue Sugar

I love this but at 33 I'm getting a little too old to pull this off. I'm not saying this is a "safe" frag for teens who are trigger-happy with the sprayer, it's just not a very "mature" scent. The name says it all, I need not go into any detail on the fragrance notes. It's fairly linear, it just tones down into a very sweet vanilla. Very long-lasting, I'll get 10+ hours. Seems to be EDP strength, and a great affordable gourmand. One of my faves, but not very masculine.
08th December, 2014
Diabetes in a bottle

The Good :

This is the closest thing to Gourmand you can get! It is Gourmand with the capital G, this scent totally smells like a vivid candy dream.
Its very natural smelling in a way that everyone in my area asked me if i burned some marshmellows or ate some cotton candy when i sprayed a spritzzz on my wrist.

Its grabs your attention because the sweetness covers all air in a 20 foot radius.
Details :
Opens as 50% liquorice 40% cottoncandy 10% Anise
Then evolves to 99% cotton candy caramel sweetness.

The Bad :

Drydown is the only bad part after a few hours this scent get cloying in the drydown it loses its structure and gets annoying.

Too bad otherwise i would rate it

Thumbs up for the scent till drydown.

Pros: Eatable fragrance and delicious for women
Cons: Bad drydown, breaks in pieces"

26th August, 2013
The name says it all. If your not a gourmand lover this might be outside of your scope. For me the longevity and projection sucks but on close encounters it works wonders.
15th April, 2013
Shon T Show all reviews
Blue sugar is exactly what it says, "sugar." it smells really good. It is cotton candy at the carnival or fair. It is very mild and sits real close to my skin. I think it is for a younger crowd like teenage and high school. It doesn't change much at all. It's just sugar candy and that's it. If you are looking to smell sophisticated this is not for you. I wish it were stronger but it works for me.
23rd September, 2012
Looks like a love or hate one this doesn't it? I think it's a long lasting vanilla gourmand with a cotton candy start and an "Amen like" drydown. Because of the vanilla, the sillage and longevity are very good. I like it.
11th March, 2012 (last edited: 08th October, 2012)
Youthful, sweet caramelised scent, that is pretty linear, but carries on lingering for quite awhile. The mandarin is GORGEOUS in the top notes - it really smells to me like you just opened a tangerine up, and the skin is emitting that fresh orange scent - but then POW - the brown sugar mixed with a caramel - A * MEN type sweetness takes over and carries on talking for about an hour. The middle is a more muted vanilla play on the above, and if you like sweet, if you like Rochas Man, A*Men, Joop Homme - the sweet cloy of those frags - you'll like this - a total and utter steal at the price you can get it!
13th January, 2012

Add your review of Blue Sugar

Shop for Blue Sugar products online

Search Amazon for Blue Sugar

Member images of Blue Sugar

There are no member images of Blue Sugar yet. Why not be the first?