Daytona 500 Fragrance for Men (2006)
    by Daytona 500

Reviews of Daytona 500 Fragrance for Men

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.

Wise Owl's avatar
    Wise Owl

I bought this blind for a very low price and so my expectations of it weren't very high. Upon application though I was surprised to find that it was a very light, pleasant and citrusy fragrance. I do find it very simple and linear though and it's certainly nothing that'll 'blow your socks off'. All in all a decent, inexpensive day to day fragrance that's worth giving a shot.

02 December, 2011

dallasfan's avatar
    dallasfan

It's an inoffensive, light masculine scent. I got it at tj maxx in a 1.0 oz bottle for $4.99, thats crazy because it smells really good for the price. The longevity lacks, but it smells great for a 5 dollar cologne. It oesn't smell cheap either. longevity I'd give it a 6/10 it lasts about 4-6 hours, projection isn't that good, it's a really light scent so you could pull of 3-4 sprays with it, id give projection 4.5/10, versatillity id give it a 5/10 its not versatile at all, its a summer-spring fragrance for every day use. Scent i'd give it a 7.5/10 its innofensive, sweet,light, but still really masculine. Overall 'd give it a 6/10. Very good for the price, I'd recommend it.

30th March, 2011

The_Cologneist's avatar
    The_Cologneist

Starts off decent, though generic and something you'd expect out of Elizabeth Arden.
    Turns into a chemical catastrophe that's too hard to specify what's going on. Elizabeth Arden please stick to Sunflowers.. no more male fragrances for you, woman. F-

24 March, 2010

MattB's avatar
    MattB

To be honest, I bought it because I was at Walmart at midnight and the girl working the perfume section said it was her favorite. Oh yeah - and the bottle looks like a big tire. It's synthetic smelling and Steve is right, it does hearken back to used automatic transmission fluid but if you haven't smelled slightly used ATF, maybe you should go pull the transmission dipstick on your car and take a whiff. This stuff is totally decent and it has a unique scent that is unlike most anything else. Think ADG with attitude and some burliness. It is not offensive and the woody/musk part is actually pretty good with a little floral boost that doesn't detract from it's masculinity. Longevity is decent. You can do quite a lot worse for the money. This is one of my wife's favorites in my wardrobe, and it's in some fairly high quality company. Don't knock it till you've tried it. I'd rather wear this than some Chanel fragrances.

16 November, 2009

SirSlarty's avatar
    SirSlarty

Diluted woody that comes off as smelling like overheated vehicular moving parts fluid. Vrrm vrrm on outta here..

31st July, 2008

catbirdptp's avatar
    catbirdptp

I was at my aunt's house and my cousin who is about 16 or so had this. very typical but not grossly tackly like I thought that it would be.

18 February, 2007