Daytona 500 Fragrance for Men (2006)
by Daytona 500 (originally by Elizabeth Arden)

Daytona 500 Fragrance for Men information

Year of Launch2006

HouseDaytona 500
Originally byElizabeth Arden
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc

About Daytona 500 Fragrance for Men

Daytona 500 Fragrance for Men is a masculine fragrance by Daytona 500. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Daytona 500 Fragrance for Men

Wise Owl Show all reviews
I bought this blind for a very low price and so my expectations of it weren't very high. Upon application though I was surprised to find that it was a very light, pleasant and citrusy fragrance. I do find it very simple and linear though and it's certainly nothing that'll 'blow your socks off'. All in all a decent, inexpensive day to day fragrance that's worth giving a shot.
02nd December, 2011
It's an inoffensive, light masculine scent. I got it at tj maxx in a 1.0 oz bottle for $4.99, thats crazy because it smells really good for the price. The longevity lacks, but it smells great for a 5 dollar cologne. It oesn't smell cheap either. longevity I'd give it a 6/10 it lasts about 4-6 hours, projection isn't that good, it's a really light scent so you could pull of 3-4 sprays with it, id give projection 4.5/10, versatillity id give it a 5/10 its not versatile at all, its a summer-spring fragrance for every day use. Scent i'd give it a 7.5/10 its innofensive, sweet,light, but still really masculine. Overall 'd give it a 6/10. Very good for the price, I'd recommend it.
30th March, 2011
Starts off decent, though generic and something you'd expect out of Elizabeth Arden.
Turns into a chemical catastrophe that's too hard to specify what's going on. Elizabeth Arden please stick to Sunflowers.. no more male fragrances for you, woman. F-
24th March, 2010
To be honest, I bought it because I was at Walmart at midnight and the girl working the perfume section said it was her favorite. Oh yeah - and the bottle looks like a big tire. It's synthetic smelling and Steve is right, it does hearken back to used automatic transmission fluid but if you haven't smelled slightly used ATF, maybe you should go pull the transmission dipstick on your car and take a whiff. This stuff is totally decent and it has a unique scent that is unlike most anything else. Think ADG with attitude and some burliness. It is not offensive and the woody/musk part is actually pretty good with a little floral boost that doesn't detract from it's masculinity. Longevity is decent. You can do quite a lot worse for the money. This is one of my wife's favorites in my wardrobe, and it's in some fairly high quality company. Don't knock it till you've tried it. I'd rather wear this than some Chanel fragrances.
16th November, 2009
Diluted woody that comes off as smelling like overheated vehicular moving parts fluid. Vrrm vrrm on outta here..
31st July, 2008
I was at my aunt's house and my cousin who is about 16 or so had this. very typical but not grossly tackly like I thought that it would be.
18th February, 2007

Add your review of Daytona 500 Fragrance for Men

Shop for Daytona 500 Fragrance for Men products online

Search Amazon for Daytona 500 Fragrance for Men

Member images of Daytona 500 Fragrance for Men

There are no member images of Daytona 500 Fragrance for Men yet. Why not be the first?