Andy Roddick (2006)
    by Andy Roddick

Shop for Andy Roddick products online

Reviews of Andy Roddick

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

El Fantástico's avatar
    El Fantástico
    Kiribati Kiribati

A synthetic sleeper hit. At first I hated it, it just smelled like mosquito repellant and metal. But over time it grew on me and now I get a sort of cool citrus and sweet synthetic iced tea out of it. Like Brisk in a bottle, complete with the sugar and artificial lemon added in, definitely not the kind of tea you make at home with actual leaves.

In summary, a pleasing scent for the 25-and-under crowd. At $10 for a large bottle, it's an upbeat alternative to horrid body sprays such as Axe and Tag.

28 February, 2014

RobbieX's avatar
    RobbieX

A very nice citrus perfume. Quite sharp at first but it's fresh and pleasant. It reminds me of Lacoste Essential Sport. The bottle is heavy, gorgeous and well made. Was inexpensive but doesn't smell like it. Longevity could be a little better but it's a nice EDT.

26 February, 2012

Renato's avatar
    Renato

As indicated below, Andy Roddick is very similar in style to Echo. I've never been that taken with Echo, but my wife likes it a lot. And she likes Andy Roddick better than Echo.

To me it's a good alternative for warm weather wear, though I wish it was a bit louder at the four hour mark.

28 November, 2011

Scent-e-mental's avatar
    Scent-e-mental

This is a simple sweet citrussy fragrance, similar to Davidoff Echo or Crave By Calvin Klein. It is inexpensive( I paid $6 for 50mL) and quite well made.

24 February, 2011

DGman's avatar
    DGman
    Montenegro Montenegro

Since noone has yet written the review for this one, I'll try to be helpful for those who might think about buying it.

Please, stay away from this one!
    It's just too sweet, and that's abou it.
    In one word - terrible!