Heir (2006)

AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseParis Hilton
PerfumerJim Schmitt

About Heir

Heir is a masculine fragrance by Paris Hilton. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jim Schmitt

Reviews of Heir

This is not an absolutely awful scent, but very dull. A very generic citrus opening leads to a synthetic fresh-floral concoction straight from the lab. Silage and projection are limited, but the projection is not bad: over four hours. The box and the bottle are minimalist-stylish though.
05th April, 2014
Synthetic

It just smells synthetic and gross.

24th July, 2013
Disclaimer: I received this as a gift. I wouldn't pay for any Paris Hilton branded products with my own money!

This is a pretty average, middle of the road scent. It actually smells a little soapy, and does not seem to be terribly complex. Sillage and longevity are not great, but then again it's not like it's a wonderful fragrance so I can live with that. A close female friend of mine told me it smells 'generic'. When I've worn it, nobody has asked me what it is ... thank goodness!

I wouldn't buy this myself, even if it had a slightly less obnoxious brand name.
09th July, 2012
Oh, this is horrid. It does smell like bleach or some sort of cleaning solution, the previous reviewers do not lie.

What's even worse, the sillage is incredibly strong, so by the end of the day you'll be feeling nauseous.

How can I possibly describe this scent? I'll start with citrusy, an overload of sharp and sour citrus notes. This is shortly followed by lavender and fir which tries its darndest to blend but fails miserably. To top off this nightmare composition is an extremely synthetic leather note which thankfully proves to be rather mild than bold.

What can I say, Paris Hilton hasn't impressed me with either her perfumes or colognes. I really wanted at least one good one from her and unfortunately this wasn't it. I guess I'll keep hoping.
11th June, 2011
It does not smell bad at all. At worst, it is generic with no real distinction. It is light, clean and fresh, with subtle flowery and fruit notes. The dry down is rather pleasant. If you get it cheap it is worth it.
14th January, 2011
Horrible, smells like Windex. I actually bought this from TJ Maxx for like 10 bucks and returned it..that's how bad it was.
27th February, 2010

Add your review of Heir

Shop for Heir products online

Shop for Heir at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Heir

Member images of Heir

There are no member images of Heir yet. Why not be the first?