Heir (2006)
    by Paris Hilton

Shop for Heir products online

Reviews of Heir

Showing 1 to 6 of 17 reviews.

rbaker's avatar
    rbaker

This is not an absolutely awful scent, but very dull. A very generic citrus opening leads to a synthetic fresh-floral concoction straight from the lab. Silage and projection are limited, but the projection is not bad: over four hours. The box and the bottle are minimalist-stylish though.

05 April, 2014

SnapDemon's avatar
    SnapDemon

Synthetic

It just smells synthetic and gross.

24 July, 2013

Smelly Dude's avatar
    Smelly Dude

Disclaimer: I received this as a gift. I wouldn't pay for any Paris Hilton branded products with my own money!

This is a pretty average, middle of the road scent. It actually smells a little soapy, and does not seem to be terribly complex. Sillage and longevity are not great, but then again it's not like it's a wonderful fragrance so I can live with that. A close female friend of mine told me it smells 'generic'. When I've worn it, nobody has asked me what it is ... thank goodness!

I wouldn't buy this myself, even if it had a slightly less obnoxious brand name.

09 July, 2012

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

Oh, this is horrid. It does smell like bleach or some sort of cleaning solution, the previous reviewers do not lie.

What's even worse, the sillage is incredibly strong, so by the end of the day you'll be feeling nauseous.

How can I possibly describe this scent? I'll start with citrusy, an overload of sharp and sour citrus notes. This is shortly followed by lavender and fir which tries its darndest to blend but fails miserably. To top off this nightmare composition is an extremely synthetic leather note which thankfully proves to be rather mild than bold.

What can I say, Paris Hilton hasn't impressed me with either her perfumes or colognes. I really wanted at least one good one from her and unfortunately this wasn't it. I guess I'll keep hoping.

11th June, 2011

AnimaSola's avatar
    AnimaSola

It does not smell bad at all. At worst, it is generic with no real distinction. It is light, clean and fresh, with subtle flowery and fruit notes. The dry down is rather pleasant. If you get it cheap it is worth it.

14 January, 2011

The_Cologneist's avatar
    The_Cologneist

Horrible, smells like Windex. I actually bought this from TJ Maxx for like 10 bucks and returned it..that's how bad it was.

27 February, 2010