Gucci Pour Homme II (2007)
by Gucci

Gucci Pour Homme II information

Year of Launch2007

HouseGucci
SupplierMane
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Gucci Pour Homme II

Gucci Pour Homme II is a masculine fragrance by Gucci. The scent was launched in 2007

Gucci Pour Homme II fragrance notes

Reviews of Gucci Pour Homme II

Where do I even begin--Gucci Pour Homme II is such a lovely scent. My only problem with this fragrance is its popularity. Though I generally go for more old school scents, this one is an exception. The tea notes are exquisite.
08th April, 2016
Beautiful smell, not so good longevity
07th March, 2016
Only giving this a neutral because of the performance issues. I sprayed on a good amount this morning and 1.5 hours later, I struggle to get a whiff. Smells great! Classy, refined and special. Mature and almost old fashioned but 20-30 age range should be able to pull this off with some confidence thrown in.
01st March, 2016
I will give this scent an neutral rating ...its a good scent but my grouse is that it disappears much too quickly on my skin ...and that sucks ...I blind bought 2 bottles as had high expectations of it ...after reading opinions / reviews here on BN but it fell short of my expectations as after the initial blast of bergamot & Violet ..this simply disappears and that's really a no-go zone for me ...wonder why people are giving it a thumbs up as a fragrance needs to have 3 things in my book to get a thumbs up :
Smell : 7/10
Longevity : 3/10
Sillage : 4/10
Projection : 4/10
hence in my book I will never recommend it ..as it only meets one criterion in my evaluation which is the smell ...which is ok but nothing mind boggling about it ...so for me it will be a negative or neutral rating !
19th November, 2015
Such a soft fragrance, very reminiscent of fabric softener. Not really worth the money compared to just wearing dryer sheets under your clothes.
18th November, 2015
I really like this scent, but the longevity is woeful on my skin, unfortunately.
23rd August, 2015