Light Blue Pour Homme (2007)
by Dolce & Gabbana

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingStefano Gabbana
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Light Blue Pour Homme

Light Blue Pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Dolce & Gabbana. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas. The bottle was designed by Stefano Gabbana

Light Blue Pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Light Blue Pour Homme

rbaker Show all reviews
The citrus opening is not particularly riveting or exciting, but it is a solid yet rather generic set of top
notes of mandarin and of whiffs of lemony/ grapefruit components of medium ripeness; neither very sweet nor very acid-laden.

The core is much more nondescript; a mélange of nonspecific floral and woodsy component with a very synthetic and anaemic rosemary note - not unpleasant but not more than that. The base with its dull and anonymous soup of white musks and the failed laboratory attempts to create a mossy impression smells of what I imagine to be the bouquet of acid rain in a Petri dish.

I get moderate sillage, adequate projection and seven hours of longevity on my skin.

In this summery, albeit not very fresh, creation some credit might be due for the opening phase, but the rest is a highly generic and dull petrochemical concoction of questionable merit. Overall - not reaching beyond mediocrity. 2.25/5
21st September, 2017
Very good for warm/hot summer days. Get compliments quite frequently with Light Blue. Good longevity.
21st June, 2016
The opening citrusy notes captured my nose at first, but later they became kind of annoyingly sweet to me. The drying down was... well, maybe the incese notes and the spicy notes are not mixing very well in this one.
02nd May, 2016
Salutation.

This is one of the best warm weather fragrances.it opens with really citrus.Light Blue smells young energetic and clean.

I like this but it smells like very other fresh fragrances!it isn't my top but great for casual wear at the warmer months.in my opinion is much better than woman wersion.

Longevity is very good on my skin.

7.5/10
16th May, 2015
I liked this a lot when I first purchased it to replace some of the fresh aquatics that I wear in the hot summer. However over time, it seems like it could easily be replaced in my collection with any number of fragrances on the market.

It has a sweet fruit opening that makes me think of a citrus chewing gum. The longevity and sillage are average and as with any summer fragrance you will get about 4hrs max.

I've since replaced this in my rotation with several other summertime options that are less sweet. However, I may use it still on occaision and I can see where others may prefer it.

11th February, 2015 (last edited: 17th February, 2015)
Sadly another generic citrusy fragrance! If it's your thing, save a few quid and buy some kitchen/bathroom cleaner :(
11th February, 2015

Add your review of Light Blue Pour Homme

Shop for Light Blue Pour Homme products online

Shop for Light Blue Pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Light Blue Pour Homme

Member images of Light Blue Pour Homme

There are no member images of Light Blue Pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?