Light Blue Pour Homme (2007)
by Dolce & Gabbana

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingStefano Gabbana
Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Light Blue Pour Homme

Light Blue Pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Dolce & Gabbana. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas. The bottle was designed by Stefano Gabbana

Light Blue Pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Light Blue Pour Homme

Salutation.

This is one of the best warm weather fragrances.it opens with really citrus.Light Blue smells young energetic and clean.

I like this but it smells like very other fresh fragrances!it isn't my top but great for casual wear at the warmer months.in my opinion is much better than woman wersion.

Longevity is very good on my skin.

7.5/10
16th May, 2015
I liked this a lot when I first purchased it to replace some of the fresh aquatics that I wear in the hot summer. However over time, it seems like it could easily be replaced in my collection with any number of fragrances on the market.

It has a sweet fruit opening that makes me think of a citrus chewing gum. The longevity and sillage are average and as with any summer fragrance you will get about 4hrs max.

I've since replaced this in my rotation with several other summertime options that are less sweet. However, I may use it still on occaision and I can see where others may prefer it.

11th February, 2015 (last edited: 17th February, 2015)
Sadly another generic citrusy fragrance! If it's your thing, save a few quid and buy some kitchen/bathroom cleaner :(
11th February, 2015
The opening of this fragrance is a sharp, fresh and citrusy opening like so many summer based fragrances out there followed by pepper that disappears a few minutes right after you spray it on your skin.
Beside this fresh opening, you can definitely smell a semi sweet fruity smell which is in the background.
The opening is OK but in the dry down things start to change to something unpleasant! at least for me!
In the dry down some sweetness and some floral notes kick in and give the scent a semi fresh floral aroma.
I like some floral notes in men fragrances but this one ...... nope, not for me!
It's quite feminine for me and because of that, I would say this fragrance can be unisex without any doubt!
The rosemary note isn't something pleasant to my nose! I don't like it. remind e of woman fragrances. one of those woman fragrances than man could not wear!
You have this scent to the end.
Both projection and longevity is good.
I get around 5-6 hours which is OK.
Definitely pass for me.
02nd June, 2014
I mainly get a clean orangey smell with a bit of pepper. Nothing fantastic here but it does receive compliments. This is a very safe fragrance good for anyone starting out in the fragrance community.
24th February, 2014
To me this is a classic scent that although its just another freshy, it also has its own uniqueness to it as well compared to the typical run of the mill fresh scents. Its very well blended and has a slightly peppery(not too overbearing but just enough to give it some character),fresh,clean,aquatic smell thats also very smooth. Its perfect for someone starting out in fragrances that just simply wants to smell clean and fresh !

Ratings: 1-10
Scent:9
Longevity:7 (I usually get anywhere from 3-6 hrs
Projection:7(You will have a scent cloud for about 4 hrs but its nothing you will smell from too far away)
Scent strength: Light
Ages: Any age really
Appropriate seasons: Spring,Summer
Appropriate uses: Casual use

Overall rating: 9... Even though there may be stronger scents that project better I love the smell so much and its such a people pleaser that the scent alone makes up for it lacking projection and longevity(which are above average for a freshy)
26th December, 2013

Add your review of Light Blue Pour Homme

Shop for Light Blue Pour Homme products online

Shop for Light Blue Pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Light Blue Pour Homme

Member images of Light Blue Pour Homme

There are no member images of Light Blue Pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?