Light Blue Pour Homme (2007)
by Dolce & Gabbana

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingStefano Gabbana
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Light Blue Pour Homme

Light Blue Pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Dolce & Gabbana. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas. The bottle was designed by Stefano Gabbana

Light Blue Pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Light Blue Pour Homme

Distinctive, refreshing citrus in the opening and then musky/oakmoss starts to come through. I don't get a lot of sweetness, it's more bitter citrus for me with that muskiness. For whatever reason, Light Blue Pour Homme is one of the more easily recognizable scents due to its sharp, brash nature and interesting mix of notes.

Feels versatile. Easily worn in casual and formal settings and works well in heat or cold.

I get good performance with adequate projection and really good longevity. I’m able to detect it even after a full day”s wearing on skin alone.
13th April, 2018
The upside, gets tons of compliments. The downside.. those compliments have to be in the first hour. The downside is this has poor performance, so if you get noticed, it's like in the first hour or so.

I owned the original vintage formula of this when it first came out, the cap is different, the bottle is a little more foggy. The fragrance is just not very good. Extremely boring, citrus and musk with a sour dry down. So I got rid of the vintage to a vintage collector. The reformulation, much much better, but a big hit on performance. The newer stuff is much more crisp, clean, has a more metallic vibe which I dig. Performance is sad, 2-3 hours tops on my skin which retain fragrance oils very well.

Price doesn't warrant purchase here to me, maybe if i see a good enough deal, like 30 bucks or less for 4.2 oz, that would be fair. This is a big top seller in the malls. This is a good fragrance for people who want something light, and inoffensive for work.
27th March, 2018
rbaker Show all reviews
The citrus opening is not particularly riveting or exciting, but it is a solid yet rather generic set of top
notes of mandarin and of whiffs of lemony/ grapefruit components of medium ripeness; neither very sweet nor very acid-laden.

The core is much more nondescript; a mélange of nonspecific floral and woodsy component with a very synthetic and anaemic rosemary note - not unpleasant but not more than that. The base with its dull and anonymous soup of white musks and the failed laboratory attempts to create a mossy impression smells of what I imagine to be the bouquet of acid rain in a Petri dish.

I get moderate sillage, adequate projection and seven hours of longevity on my skin.

In this summery, albeit not very fresh, creation some credit might be due for the opening phase, but the rest is a highly generic and dull petrochemical concoction of questionable merit. Overall - not reaching beyond mediocrity. 2.25/5
21st September, 2017
Very good for warm/hot summer days. Get compliments quite frequently with Light Blue. Good longevity.
21st June, 2016
The opening citrusy notes captured my nose at first, but later they became kind of annoyingly sweet to me. The drying down was... well, maybe the incese notes and the spicy notes are not mixing very well in this one.
02nd May, 2016
Salutation.

This is one of the best warm weather fragrances.it opens with really citrus.Light Blue smells young energetic and clean.

I like this but it smells like very other fresh fragrances!it isn't my top but great for casual wear at the warmer months.in my opinion is much better than woman wersion.

Longevity is very good on my skin.

7.5/10
16th May, 2015

Add your review of Light Blue Pour Homme

Shop for Light Blue Pour Homme products online

Shop for Light Blue Pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Light Blue Pour Homme

Member images of Light Blue Pour Homme

There are no member images of Light Blue Pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?