Vetiver Sport (2006)

Vetiver Sport information

Year of Launch2006

Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Vetiver Sport

Vetiver Sport is a masculine fragrance by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Vetiver Sport

lex Show all reviews
soapy and a calm lemon lime is whats keeping this vetiver calm. when i first sniffed it i was motivated to buy this one. when i test drove it it didnt get intresting,it just sat there. something different from the norm though.warm weather material
22nd February, 2009
Smells exactly how it sounds. it's a lighter, sportier version of Vetiver. it's not as peppery or woodsy and doesn't last as long though. But the soapy clean scent is nice. this is great for a quick spray before working out on a hot day.
28th January, 2009
Sportier only because it feels fresher and cleaner (like all sports frags are supposed to be). I suppose this is Guerlains way for unstuffing their shirt to appeal to the younger crowd. Well, it works on me and I really like it. I like citrusy scents and vetiver and this makes those two work wonders. To bad the girlfriend doesn't like vetiver! Well she's just gonna have to deal with it.
24th September, 2008
This immediately recalled Kouros Sport Cologne...with a dash of the original Vetiver hanging in the background. So close the 2 that is hard to justify purchasing the other if you already have one of the two.
Basically a very strong fizzy lemon, and it smells like a combo of 3 or more different types of lemons. It is very summery and casual, I guess that is what 'sport' means nowadays.
18th September, 2008
If you like Guerlain's Vetiver and/or Vetiver Pour Elle, you would certainly enjoy Vetiver Sport but I would not think that you would need own this if you already had one of the other two. Vetiver Sport was created in 2006 and is a classic pungent vetiver with much less sillage than big daddy Vetiver. As for Vetiver Pour Elle, I used to have it but swapped it away because it just wasn’t “me”. I wish I had saved a bit because it would have been nice to compare Vetiver Pour Elle against Vetiver Sport as they seem quite similar as far as I can recall. In fact, I wonder if Vetiver Sport might be the non-duty free version of Vetiver Pour Elle.
12th May, 2008
I don't usually go for variations on original items but this is an exception. It opens with more citrus than the original (one of my favorite classics). There may be some mint in there too. The vetiver note itself is cleaner and the base is generally more soapy and cleaner than the original. For example, I don't get as much tobacco. It's very easy to wear--obviously better for warmer weather. Alas, it's a limited release and as far as I know available only at Sephora.
18th December, 2006

Add your review of Vetiver Sport

Shop for Vetiver Sport products online

Search Amazon for Vetiver Sport

Member images of Vetiver Sport

There are no member images of Vetiver Sport yet. Why not be the first?