RSVP (2006)

Based on 121 ratings

RSVP information

RSVP is a men's fragrance by Kenneth Cole. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of RSVP

Showing 1 to 6 of 31 reviews.

The_Cologneist's avatar

I don't agree with all the negativity on this one. Sure it smells synthetic, but what did ya think, it's Kenneth Cole for Pete's sake.

I'm not gonna write up a huge review on this one, I just wanted to give my thoughts. It smells like Ck Euphoria, without the nasty suede note. It smells even more so like Daddy Yankee for Men, but not as good. So it falls somewhere between the 2 for me. There's an interesting leafy green note in here, maybe papyrus? it's the same note used in Kenneth Cole Signature, and in Cereus #4, although it's masked mostly in RSVP with an array of synthetic sweet and woodsy notes.

It's been rereleased recently, so I got a bottle for like 30 bucks. Not worth more than that though. Get Daddy Yankee instead, it's much cheaper, bottle is tacky, but who cares.. it's cheaper with a much better dry down.

18th February, 2015

jarroditshallbe's avatar

An heirloom sits at the foot of a bed. Your grandmother's old chest. A window's bright daylight hits it on both sides. It makes it seem unreal. It has even been passed down to her, from her grandfather. He built it himself by hand, with wood from a tree he chopped down. Even though you know it now just holds blankets, you always check it. Thinking something different will be inside, something grand.

17th October, 2012

sjg3839's avatar

Kind of spicey. Not much to write about on this one. The best thing about this one is the box (wooden). If the scent was as good as the box, this would be pretty good.

28th September, 2012

Lovescully's avatar

This is an interesting fragrance. Itís a gentle, woody, slightly creamy, slightly sweet, but still a masculine smell. It reminds me a bit of a cross between Baldessarini Ambre and Eau des Baux L`Occitane.

On first application I got a nice strong sense of spice and fruit, but that very quickly gave way to the cedar and sandalwood. Within about 20 minutes I swear I could already detect the start of the woody, vanilla & musky drydown; but it still stayed predominantly woody. After that I really couldnít detect too much other than a close, musky, mild, woody skin scent.

However, for a seemingly gentle and low key scent, itís certainly gets a lot of compliments. The first time I wore this to work, the woman I sat next to on the bus in the morning lent over and asked me what I was wearing, saying that I smelt delicious (30 minutes after application). Later that day when I went into the copy room at work before lunch (about 5 hours after application), the bossís PA also said that my cologne was delicious and wanted to know what I was wearing! Then when I was out buying lunch, the woman behind the counter at Subway asked me what I was wearing. You guessed it; she said that I smelt delicious. I kid you not, this all happened on the one day.

I honestly didnít think that much of it or that it projected that well, but obviously it does have very good sillage and the longevity isnít too bad either. Considering that this can be found relatively cheaply, I would recommend for anyone who likes easy to wear, sweet/woody masculine fragrances (and definitely for those of you who want to be thought to smell delicious!).

26th April, 2011

PerfumeCollector's avatar

If I'd kept all my clothes in a cedar armoire for months and had thrown in some cedar chips to boot I wouldn't end up smelling like cedar as much as I do with just a couple of sprays with this monster. I like it, mind you, but this is a CEDAR bomb, if you do not like cedar, stay away!!!! No wonder this perfume comes in a wood box (Cedar?).
    This and Daddy Yankee are almost identical, but the cedar in DY is not as overpowering as RSVP but I could not tell which one I like better. What I do like better than this because the cedar is less intrusive (still a cedar perfume though) is Silver Quorum, I think is more wearable than either RSVP or YD. And if you like something like this but with a cedar that is subtle, slightly more complex, spicier and light, and women really dig, go with Ferragamo Incanto pH Essential, it is this fragrance but meant to attract girls.

10th April, 2011

Izzy's avatar

Smells great! Smells like juicy fruit gum on my skin.

08th April, 2011

Add your review of RSVP

Search for on eBay United States

2 Pack RSVP by Kenneth Cole for Men - 3.4 oz EDT Spray
    (Shipping from United States)
    Kenneth Cole Reaction, Black and RSVP mens colognes NEW!!!!
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • Time Left: 11 days
    RSVP R.S.V.P KENNETH COLE MEN AFTER SHAVE BALM 2.5 OZ/75 ML NEW IN TUBE AS PIC
    • Time Left: 23 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    Kenneth Cole RSVP by Kenneth Cole Eau De Toilette Spray (New Packaging) 3.4 oz F
    • Time Left: 2 days
    Kenneth Cole Black 1.7oz Men's Perfume RSVP in wooden box
    • Time Left: 23 days
    Kenneth Cole RSVP by Kenneth Cole EDT Spray (New Packaging) 3.4 oz Men NIB
    3 Pack RSVP by Kenneth Cole for Men - 3.4 oz EDT Spray

Member images of RSVP

There are no member images of RSVP yet. Why not be the first?