Hypn˘se Homme (2007)

PerfumerThierry Wasser
PackagingCharles Boussiquet
Parent CompanyL'OrÚal Group

About Hypn˘se Homme

Hypn˘se Homme is a masculine fragrance by Lanc˘me. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Thierry Wasser and Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Charles Boussiquet

Hypn˘se Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Hypn˘se Homme

ION-ONE Show all reviews
Having finished a bottle of this I still have not too much to say.

Hypnose almost comes across as a Lavender soliflore to me - a pretty linear lavender from start to finish. A bit like Laliques Encre Noire in its design i.e. a single note (lavender here rather that vetiver) with a hefty dose of synthetics.

The lavender is at first spicy (coriander) and then woody (cedar) and always rather gluey / synthetic. The fragrance actually gets better on skin as it gains more character as it melds with ones chemistry. Smooth enough and somehow borderline 'boozy'

Pretty decent, honest scent and good performance but very rare that I would crave it therefore not a bottle I'll be replacing, Overall 55/100
03rd October, 2018
My first encounter with Hypnose Homme was in the year 2011 and at that time I didn't like it that much.

The start is citrusy with lavender. It evaporates in a short time, what stays is a soft spicy and well blended lavender scent. I don't get any patchouli but amber sweetens the lavender.

Hypnose Homme is suitable for work, special occasions and nights out. I personally think that it suits to a smoking, shirt with trousers etc. More elite so to say, it's not a beast but will perform well.
25th September, 2018
Had this a few years back... A green clean office or casual scent that I found rather meh.
27th November, 2017
Just bought and tried out a bottle of Hypn˘se Homme. I personally found it to be "hypnotic", in that I was sniffing my hand over and over all day long after applying a sample spritz!

Hypn˘se Homme echoes scents such as Fahrenheit Parfum, with a slightly spicy, warm tangy sting that captivates my mind. I can't explain it except to say that Hypn˘se Homme grabs my attention and lets me know that it will stick close and never be in the way.

Hypn˘se Homme has an inherently muted quality to it, like it says what it will and nothing more. It is predictable, linear, and lasts a long time without changing. It comes off as slightly more than a skin scent, but that all depends on the amount applied, then it can become cloying. Also, I would compare it to Touch by Burberry...if it had an "extreme" version, this might be what it could smell like.

I like Hypn˘se Homme. It is pretty distinctive among the myriad of scents that I own now, and it is worthy of a sample for the cologne enthusiast.
28th April, 2017 (last edited: 29th April, 2017)
Hypnose Homme is an ok frag. It doesn't blow me away in how it performs. The frag does not change too much on my skin (pretty linear). It dies down in intensity after 1-2 hours but the same amber with musky undertones are still there. It does project pretty well and have decent longevity.

I would wear this more in the fall (day or night), cooler days mainly because it is pretty aggressive. Personally I wouldn't wear it to the club just because it doesn't change much throughout the day/night.

**For me to wear a frag to the club, the frag has to be slightly aggressive and be amazing!**

Overall: 7/10
Longevity: 7/10
Sillage: 8/10
Agressiveness: 8/10
08th August, 2016
Hypnose Homme is yet another tragic case of budget issues. The build is solid and it could have/should have come out beautiful, but the ingredients are just too fake, and the imbalance in the life of said ingredients makes for a wobbly drydown. The lavender is not fresh so much as it is metallic, the mint may as well be nonexistent, and the end stage of Hypnose is not worth remembering. I almost bought this one countless times but could never quite commit. I was romanticizing it because on paper it looked like exactly what I was looking for. Always remember to try on skin. I still like it but maybe someone else should take it home.
26th March, 2016

Lancome Hypnose Homme 2.5 oz 75 ml Spray Eau De Toilette for Men New UNBOX

End Date: Friday Jan-25-2019 9:47:37 PST
Buy It Now for only: $49.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

LANCOME HYPNOSE Homme EDT Splash 5 ml. New in Box.

End Date: Saturday Jan-26-2019 18:28:12 PST

Hypnose Homme by Lancome Cologne Men Spray 3.4 fl.oz. Sealed

End Date: Wednesday Jan-30-2019 17:00:48 PST
Buy It Now for only: $92.27

Member images of Hypn˘se Homme

There are no member images of Hypn˘se Homme yet. Why not be the first?