CK In 2U Him (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseCalvin Klein
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About CK In 2U Him

CK In 2U Him is a masculine fragrance by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of CK In 2U Him

It's an innocuous naive little scent. I find it surprising that it seems to elicit such vehement negative reaction up here. It's actually quite sweet, and while that's usually something I despise, I have no problem with it here. For some reason, the opening constantly reminds me of a sweeter, fruitier Ferre for Men, although the scents diverge significantly on dry-down when Ferre's rose begins to assert itself big time and CKIN2U remains pretty much as is. It's definitely not the most exciting scent, nor is it the most offensive (although, you'd be forgiven for thinking so after seeing the reviews here). Heartily agree with those folks who say summer opens this one up.
20th August, 2014
I don't know what this fragrance supposed to be. It's totally meaningless to me (a weak green vibe which ruined by a weak cocoa smell). I got a bottle of 100ml for 20 $ and tried to love it and it was just a big failure. maybe there are some people who can regard this as an acceptable fragrance. anyhow replaced by beautiful Cerruti 1881.
05th March, 2014
Irritating!

That's the only way I can sum up this cologne. I bought it blind at a drug store as a "shopping cologne", i.e. when I want to throw something on before heading out to buy groceries etc., because it was cheap and a CK. I was very disappointed after the first whiff of how it smelled on my skin, which does smell like bug spray first and dries down to a non-descript, powdery, vaguely medicinal and outright irritating scent. Try as I might, I couldn't bring myself to wear it, even as a lowly shopping cologne! I ended up giving it to a friend and I'm lucky he still considers me one after using it :)

04th September, 2013
I bought this because it was on sale. I imagined for 150 ml, less than 20 euros, it will be alright somehow. I should have known better. it barely smells of anything, I can't tell if it's something fresh or fruity or anything at all, although I use a lot of it at once. and after you pour half the bottle on you, you can barely smell anything.
31st March, 2013
chet31 Show all reviews
Nice opening, citrus which I believe to be lime, and musk, is what I get. Fades fast. I would wear this in a pinch, it smells decent, a good value, but there are many other fragrances I would go to first.
08th June, 2011
Nothing special about this one...
Just throw it on if your popping out to the shops or to a mates.
Poor longevity, reasonable projection on my skin, and an OK smell.
First spray smells like bug killer, dry down is peppery and woody.
An OK fragrance, reasonable pricing.
17th May, 2011 (last edited: 22nd February, 2012)

Add your review of CK In 2U Him

Shop for CK In 2U Him products online

Shop for CK In 2U Him at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for CK In 2U Him

Member images of CK In 2U Him

There are no member images of CK In 2U Him yet. Why not be the first?