CK In 2U Him (2007)
    by Calvin Klein

Shop for CK In 2U Him products online

Reviews of CK In 2U Him

Showing 1 to 6 of 38 reviews.

Jahan's avatar
    Jahan
    Iran Iran

I don't know what this fragrance supposed to be. It's totally meaningless to me (a weak green vibe which ruined by a weak cocoa smell). I got a bottle of 100ml for 20 $ and tried to love it and it was just a big failure. maybe there are some people who can regard this as an acceptable fragrance. anyhow replaced by beautiful Cerruti 1881.

05 March, 2014

MSKE's avatar
    MSKE

Irritating!

That's the only way I can sum up this cologne. I bought it blind at a drug store as a "shopping cologne", i.e. when I want to throw something on before heading out to buy groceries etc., because it was cheap and a CK. I was very disappointed after the first whiff of how it smelled on my skin, which does smell like bug spray first and dries down to a non-descript, powdery, vaguely medicinal and outright irritating scent. Try as I might, I couldn't bring myself to wear it, even as a lowly shopping cologne! I ended up giving it to a friend and I'm lucky he still considers me one after using it :)

04 September, 2013

Alexey's avatar
    Alexey
    Germany Germany

I bought this because it was on sale. I imagined for 150 ml, less than 20 euros, it will be alright somehow. I should have known better. it barely smells of anything, I can't tell if it's something fresh or fruity or anything at all, although I use a lot of it at once. and after you pour half the bottle on you, you can barely smell anything.

31st March, 2013

chet31's avatar
    chet31

Nice opening, citrus which I believe to be lime, and musk, is what I get. Fades fast. I would wear this in a pinch, it smells decent, a good value, but there are many other fragrances I would go to first.

08 June, 2011

lotsomelow16's avatar
    lotsomelow16

Nothing special about this one...
    Just throw it on if your popping out to the shops or to a mates.
    Poor longevity, reasonable projection on my skin, and an OK smell.
    First spray smells like bug killer, dry down is peppery and woody.
    An OK fragrance, reasonable pricing.

17 May, 2011 (Last Edited: 22 February, 2012)

jcastano's avatar
    jcastano

Overall, this is one of probably one of the better offerings from the Calvin Klein house, especially in most recent years. The bottle looks like a soda pop bottle and I think that's the whole underlining theme of this scent. Very "poppy" and "fizzy". The notes include citron vert, pomelo leaves, frosted tangelo, Cacao bean, jamaican pepper, shiso leaves, white musk, white cedar, and vetiver.
    The opening of CKIN2U is very fruity and fizzy. Imagine opening a bottle of sprite. You get the citrus and a light lemon but also some gin, all over a slightly powdery musk. However, within minutes, all of the top notes are subdued by a light chocolate. The chocolate isn't at all dominant or harsh as say in Angel Men, Givenchy Very Irresistable, or even Euphoria Intense, but rather very light and almost fresh. It truly gives a unique quality to this scent.
    As the scent dries down, the chocolate remains over the light woods and hint of vetiver with the underlying powdery musk. It has some unique aspects to it but overall, this pleasant scent isn't all that unique and longevity and sillage are both moderate. To best describe this scent, think of a less mature version of Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme (purple bottle). Although very pleasant, this is just another mainstream, run of the mill scent that we've all smelled at some point. Still, compared to all the other mediocre fragrances CK produces, this one stands just a hair above that. Final Rating B+

11th January, 2011